Boston Bikes at Night
May - Early September:
Thursday through Sunday - 6:00 PM
- Locally owned tour company with 10 years of experience guiding thousands of customers from all around the world
- Top rated attraction in Boston on TripAdvisor.com
- Includes fully equipped bike, helmet, water and knowledgeable tour guide
- Visit sites including Black Falcon Pier, the Institute of Contemporary Art, and the Italian North End
Enjoy a sunset over Boston's waterfront and a fun tour of the area with a locally-owned and operated tour company. Whether you are a local looking for a unique way to spend the evening or a visitor looking for a memorable experience in Boston, this bike tour is for you.
Our Bikes at Night tour will take you to Boston's legendary waterfront to enjoy a peaceful sunset. Enjoy the harbor from Black Falcon Pier, take in the modern architecture of the Museum of Contemporary Art and return to the North End just as the night is beginning.
Get ready for a unique and memorable way to take in some of Boston's beautiful sights!
- Tours are conducted on both recreational trails and city streets; riders must stay alert and control in traffic
- Bicycle helmet, bicycle and water are included
- Gratuity is not included, but is appreciate if you enjoy the tour
- Eating prior to the tour is recommended as you will expend energy
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your tour departure time
Tours range from 1.5 - 2 hours and cover 5 - 7 miles.
Group sizes will vary on the Boston Bikes at Night tour.
Only booked participants may go on the tour.
Tours will run in light rain and other moderate conditions, but may be cancelled due to severe weather. In the event of a weather cancellation, you will reschedule your tour directly with our experience provider.
What to Wear:
It is recommended weather-appropriate, athletic attire, sturdy footwear (sneakers are best) and that participants do not wear skirts, large purses or any loose fitting clothes that can get caught in your bicycle chain. It is also recommended to bring sunglasses, sun screen and a backpack with extra clothes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your booked date. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Does the tour run after dark?
Yes, sometimes this tour does run after dark. The city has a different feel at night and the lights make for amazing photo opportunities.
Can I get a tandem bike?
Yes, special arrangements can be made for a tandem bike, but please contact Cloud 9 if this is something you would like to do.
Can I take my video camera on the tour?
Absolutely, but please do not film video or take photos while riding your bicycle.
Are children welcome on the tour?
Children are welcome on the tour, but keep in mind that tours may last longer than some kids' attention span. Kid bikes, "trailer" bikes and child seats are all available.
Are there bathroom stops on the tour?
There is not a designated bathroom stop on the tour, but you will be able to use on before the tour departs.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences