Norwood Memorial Airport - Norwood, MA
Daily - Twilight
*Pending pilot's availability
- Take-off just before sunset to enjoy the sights of Boston as twilight falls over the city
- Fly with an experienced FAA certified pilot
- Climb aboard a spacious and meticulously maintained Robinson R44 helicopter, the world's most popular helicopter
- There is no better way to enjoy the city sunset than hovering in the sky!
Take-off just before sunset for a magical ride you'll never forget. Sit back and enjoy the sunset while hovering in the sky, a one-of-a-kind experience.
As twilight falls over the city, take in the legendary Boston skyline. See the lights reflected in the harbor as you fly over Fenway Park, Boston Harbor, MIT, Harvard and the Charles River.
Experience the unparalleled sensation of flying aboard a helicopter while enjoying a memorable twilight flight.
- Combined weight limit for all 3 passengers is 600 pounds; maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds
- Height limit of 6'4"
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian - there is no age limit to participate, but children must be able to open and close the door without assistance.
- Must present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license) and sign a liability release form
- No bags, with the exception of cameras, will be allowed on your flight
Approximately 20-30 minutes of flight time
Up to 3 passengers per flight, depending on weight restrictions.
Friends and family are encouraged to come and watch you prepare for your flight, take-off and land! No additional spectators will be allowed in the helicopter.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for expected weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule our experience directly with your experience provider.
Is there a minimum age to participate?
There are no age restrictions, but children must be able to open and close the door without assistance. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Are there weight or height requirements?
The combined weight limit for all 3 passengers is 600 pounds. The maximum weight per seat is 300 pounds. Participants must be no taller than 6'4".
What happens if the weather is bad?
Your pilot will assess the aviation weather forecast for the conditions at 2,000 feet for the the day over a 50-mile radius to determine if the flight can proceed. In the event of inclement weather, flights may be postponed or rescheduled in the interest of passenger safety.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 86 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(26)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences