Back Bay, North End & South End - Boston, MA
Saturdays & Sundays - 3:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 3:00 PM
Saturdays - 3:00 PM
- With 3 locations to choose from, you'll experience the fine wine and celebrated Boston attractions of either the North End, South End or Back Bay.
- The 90-minute tour will include samples at 3 locations as you wind your way through a Boston neighborhood, rich in history and local culture.
- Each urban stop invites you to savor a VIP session, featuring lessons on tasting, pairing and buying wine.
- The tour's friendly, knowledgeable wine ambassadors have an enthusiasm for wine that is simply contagious.
- Toast to a fun afternoon with family or friends, as you delight in this unique Boston city tour!
A tour of America's famed 'Walking City' just wouldn't be complete without a little strolling. And a lot of sipping! Get the best of both options on the Boston Wine Tour!
Explore one of three neighborhoods of this celebrated U.S. hot spot, as engaging tour guides lead you past renowned Boston attractions and share insightful info surrounding the wonderful world of wine. Your wine tour highlights three destinations, each featuring a sampling session led by local wine experts.
At each stop, you will delight in a VIP wine tasting experience. Reserved seating will be ready and waiting for your group's arrival, along with a top-notch serving staff. Pre-selected wines will be prepped for pouring, alongside appetizers (where appropriate) to demonstrate intriguing pairings. Your hosts will also present fascinating wine lessons as you sip and savor, enlightening you with knowledge regarding how to taste, pair and even buy wine.
Delight further in your afternoon as you're introduced to tidbits about the enticing history and culture of the tour's neighborhood. With three different neighborhood touring options to choose from, you'll soon discover why each area is a Boston favorite!
Marvel at the artistic influence of the South End, admiring its sophisticated and diverse surroundings as you make your way between tasting stops. Or opt to enjoy your Boston Wine Tour in a more vintage fashion, taking in the atmosphere of the city's oldest neighborhood, the North End. And if you prefer to immerse yourself in the lap of luxury, head to Back Bay for a Boston tour that takes you ambling among one of the most affluent areas of the city.
Depending on which route you select, your 3 tasting locations may include the following venues (subject to change):
- Aragosta Fairmont Battery Wharf
- Gaslight Brasserie du Coin
- Artu Rosticeria & Trattoria
- Post 390
- Cinquecento Roman Trattoria
- Legal Sea Foods
- The Wine Bottega
- Boston Bottles
And best of all, no matter which Boston Wine Tour option you explore, you're in for a relaxed outing that will prove to be a splendid combo of fun, entertainment and education. So enjoy the charm and humor of your wine ambassador, and raise a glass to enjoying one of the most unique things to do in Boston, in the company of fine wine. Cheers!
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Gratuity is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- Participants will be required to walk approximately one mile on a relatively flat route
Up to 12 participants per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months, just in case. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations will be allowed.
Are there any tour requirements?
Please have a valid driving license or passport to present to our Wine Ambassadors when you arrive. You will not be served any alcohol without proper identification verifying you are 21 years of age or older. This applies to all guests.
Should I eat before I come on the tour?
Yes! These wine tours feature delicious and delectable wines. The wine destinations are focused on wine tasting not food pairings. It is strongly recommended you come on a full stomach.
How much wine will be sampled on the tour?
Over the course of 90 minutes the tour will taste 4 - 6 different varietals. You will sample the equivalent of 2 - 2.5 glasses of wine.
How much walking is involved on the tour?
The tours are focused on premier wine destinations in select neighborhoods. You will walk no more than 0.6 miles during the 90-minute tour. Walking shoes are suggested but not required.
Can I bring children on the tour?
We love kids, however, the wine tour is not a suitable environment for children. The tour will include drinking, learning and exploring Boston in a mature format.
Do we just drink and walk around?
No way! You will explore select Boston neighborhoods through wine and history. You will hear stories that pair wine and culture via your renowned Wine Ambassadors.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the tour can accommodate wheelchairs.
Are Wine Ambassador gratuities included in the price of the tour?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour. Recommended gratuity is $8 -$12 per person.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences
"We took the Boston Wine Tour in Back Bay. Excellent! We would like to suggest that the tour guide give some information about the area we walked through to get to our three tasting sites -- orally and/or with map or info handouts. We had our choice of three wine tours and chose this one because we are not familiar with Back Bay history."
"Loved the tour! Our guide (Fiona) was knowledgeable and friendly, and the wines and food pairings were delicious. Great way to spend an afternoon."
"After an initial problem with the booking date, which you fixed quickly and efficiently, the wine tour was great. I had a lot of fun and would happily do it again or give it as a gift."