May through Mid-September:
Daily - Noon, 2:00 PM & 4:00 PM
Mid-September through Mid-October:
Saturday & Sunday - Noon, 2:00 PM, 4:00 PM
- Family owned and operated tour with over 80 years experience
- Hit up to 40 MPH with twin turbo charged 2800 horsepower engines
- Experience an energetic atmosphere on board with music blaring, wind screaming and waves splashing!
Get ready for thrills, laughs and faster speeds than you ever imagined as you zip across the ocean at up to 40 MPH!
Your ride aboard "Codzilla" is more like a roller coaster ride on water than your typical harbor cruise. Codzilla races across the harbor at speeds up to 40 MPH, and with its unique hull design, is capable of thrilling 360-degree turns and spinning on a dime.
This high-intensity ride is all about having fun, so hang on, enjoy the tunes and high-splashing water as you experience Boston Harbor in a way like never before.
You will get wet on this ride, so come prepared!
There will be up to 135 guests on board.
Only those on board will enjoy this high-speed thrill boat ride!
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your boat ride is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and getting wet. Sunscreen is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What kind of boat is
Codzilla is Boston's first and only high-speed thrill boat ride featuring 2 turbo-charged diesel engines generating 2,800 horsepower and speeds of approximately 40 MPH.
Will I get wet?
Although a good soaking is not guaranteed, Codzilla is a wet ride and you may experience anything from a light saltwater spray to a shirt-wringing splash. Casual clothing and footwear is recommended. Free waterproof bags and $2.00 ponchos are available on-board.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences
"It was very amazing experience on the Codzilla Harbor Ride. I simply loved it and would like to go again. "
"My son and I had a blast! The pilot was great! He kept the boat rockin', rollin', jumping, and spinning! The narrator and crew were entertaining as well. We got wet, and we had fun! Well worth the price."
"We had an absolute blast on this experience! From booking on Cloud 9 Living's website to the moment we got on the boat, the whole process was seamless. I would recommend this adventure to anyone. We look forward to doing it again next summer!"