New Hampshire Motor Speedway - Loudon, NH
Select Dates Only:
Friday - September 15, 2017
Saturday - September 16, 2017
AM times are typically 9:00 AM
PM times are typically 12 PM and 2:30 PM
*Schedule is subject to change
Have you ever dreamed of racing like the pros? Now is your chance to make your dreams a reality with the heart-pumping Drive a NASCAR experience at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway!
- Get behind the wheel of a full size, 600 HP authentic NASCAR style race car
- Hit top racing speeds of 120 MPH!
- Racecar driving suit, helmet and driving instruction included
- Options ranging from 8 to 30 laps of racing (don't worry, even 8 laps is a long time at 120 MPH!)
- Receive a graduation pack including a detailed lap time sheet and a certificate with your top speed
Put on your helmet, buckle up, and put the pedal to the metal! It's time for the thrill of a lifetime! Experience the adrenaline of being behind the wheel of a 600 HP NASCAR style race car at the New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Your experience will start with a driver's meeting where you will meet your crew and learn about the details of the car and how to safely navigate the track. You will then take a photo next to the NASCAR to commemorate this once in a lifetime experience!
Now it's time to get behind the wheel! You'll hear the engine roar to life as you speed away - leaving your competition in the dust!
To ensure that you reach the full potential as a driver, you'll have your own personal racing instructor in the passenger seat, providing you with feedback and coaching via a two-way mic radio system.
After all of the heart-pumping action is over and you've crossed the finish line, there will be a Closing Ceremony where you'll receive a graduation pack including a detailed lap-time sheet and an official graduation certificate with your top speed.
About the New Hampshire Motor Speedway
Nicknamed "The Magic Mile", the New Hampshire Motor Speedway is a 1.058-mile asphalt and granite oval. Since it was built in 1990, it has hosted NASCAR events annually, and currently hosts two NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events each year. Get ready to experience ""The Magic Mile" like never before!
- Available September 15th and 16th, 2017 only (subject to change)
- Must be able to climb through a 15" x 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground
- Driving suits are available up to size 4XL
- Must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license
- 18 & under must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Recommended to be able to drive a manual transmission, but a push-start is available if needed
- Photo & In-Car Videos are available for purchase at the track
- Photo prices start at $20 and videos at $49. Prices vary based on lap packages and are subject to change.
- Includes $39 driver's fee: releases the driver from any liability "...for most damage caused to the car resulting from and incident/crash at the track. Only in the event that a driver intentionally or negligently fails to follow instructions which leads to an incident/crash will the racing school seek financial recompense for resulting damage to the vehicle"
Please plan to be at the track for approximately 2.5 - 3 hours.
1 per car
Absolutely! The track has a special seating area set up where family and friends can watch. Don't forget a camera to capture your experience!
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, you will be given the option to reschedule for a mutually agreeable date or be issued a rain certificate. Always contact your experience provider with any concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Comfortable, weather appropriate attire that will be comfortable under your driver's suit, and closed toed shoes. No sandals, flip-flops or heels.
For this experience we recommend booking at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final. No refunds or exchanges are allowed once you have scheduled a date. For rescheduling more than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date, a $75 fee will be charged. No cancellations or rescheduling may be made less than 30 days prior to your scheduled experience date.
What types of cars are used?
600 HP NASCAR style race cars that have 4 speed manual transmissions.
Is passing allowed?
For safety and liability reasons passing is not allowed. There are 3-4 cars on the track at one time but everyone is spread apart. The coordinator keeps tracks of each car's individual speed and times/choreographs everything so that the faster car will not be held up by the slower one.
What is provided and what do I need to bring?
All participants are provided with a regulation helmet and safety device, as well as a driver's suit. Participants need to wear socks, closed-toed shoes, and clothes that will be comfortable under the driver's suit.
Are there weight or height restrictions?
Not exactly; however, the cars do not have doors. Participants must have the ability to climb through a 15" high by 30" wide window that sits 36" from the ground. Driving suits are available up to size 4XL.
Are there age restrictions?
Participants must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license. Experience driving a manual (stick shift) transmission is ideal, but not a requirement. If participants cannot operate a manual transmission a push-off start is available.
Are foods or beverages available at the track?
Snacks and refreshments are available for purchase at the merchandise trailer.
Are any photo or video packages of my experience available?
Yes, photos and in-car videos are available for purchase at the track. Photo prices start at $20 and video at $49. Prices vary depending on the lap package booked and are subject to change.
Can I bring guests?
Friends and family are more than welcome. The more the merrier! There is a viewing area right behind pit road where they can watch. They are also welcome to bring their cameras and camcorders with them to take pictures and video from that viewing area.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences
"Most unbelievable experience of my life!!!"
"...This was an exciting and terrific experience. As a former Sports-Car racer (50 years ago), it brought back that same thrill and, I learned a bunch!. It was fun also for my friends and family. The adrenaline stays for days..."