Manicure & Pedicure in Boston
Exhale Spa - located one block from Newbury Street's shopping district in Boston, MA
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Spa features 15 Zen-inspired therapy rooms, 2 fitness studios, a mani/pedi bar and a spa boutique
- Give your feet the pampering they deserve with this relaxing, custom spa pedicure
- Follow with a soothing manicure to leave your hands glowing and youthful
- A great escape from the stresses of everyday life
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Indulge and pamper yourself with this relaxing manicure and pedicure.
From the moment you arrive at the spa, you will feel an aura of total relaxation. Your therapist will lead you into your treatment area where your feet and hands will experience an unforgettable healing.
For your pedicure, you will choose your aromatherapy choice of energizing eucalyptus, meditative frankincense, warming ginger or calming geranium. Your feet will be fully exfoliated with an organic lavender scrub and then slathered in a moisturizing organic ginger mask while wrapped in hot towels. Your heels will receive extra pampering with an all natural callus remover and organic heel balm. Finally, choose your shade of polish to top off your glowing feet.
Calm and soothe dry skin, leaving your skin youthful and firm with this luxurious manicure. You'll begin with soaking your hands in a blend of Italian mandarin and ginger that will soften and soothe dry cuticles, followed by a gentle buffing with micro-Algae and ginger essence. Organic ginger infused lotion will be used to massage away stress before selecting your shade of polish to accentuate your radiant hands.
It's the simple things in life that bring the most pleasure!
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Approximately 60 minutes
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age requirement?
Participants must be at least 16 years of age.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 86 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences