April - October:
Select dates - 6:00 PM
Click here for schedule
- Expert guides have over 25 years of paddling experience
- Enjoy a serene sunset over the beautiful Lakes District of the Charles River
- Pull ashore for a moonlit picnic that may include cheese, crackers and a light dessert
- Paddle between 2-3 miles and enjoy a relaxing night on the water!
Enjoy an evening of paddling the beautiful waters of the Charles River on this Moonlight Canoe Trip in Boston.
An experienced guide will lead you and up to 10 paddlers downriver approximately 2-3 miles during the 3-hour paddle tour. You'll pull ashore during your relaxing trip for a small picnic that may include cheese, crackers, a light dessert and non-alcoholic beverages.
Learn about the rich history of the area including the various canoe clubs, nearby Norumbega Park and the Totem Pole Ballroom. Keep your eyes open for herons along the banks, river otters fishing and other wildlife settling in for the night.
This peaceful, moonlit experience is the perfect warm-weather evening for anyone who loves spending time on the water.
- Canoe, food and beverages included; typically includes cheese and crackers, light snacks, non-alcoholic beverages and dessert
- Tour covers approximately 2-3 miles
- Bug spray is recommended
There may be up to 10 people on this tour.
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and bring an extra layer. It is recommended to dress warmly.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience for a 10% administrative fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with our experience provider.
How far will we canoe throughout the tour?
The Moonlight Canoe Tour covers approximately 2-3 miles of distance over the duration of the tour.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences