Exhale Spa - located one block from Newbury Street's shopping district in Boston, MA
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturdays & Sundays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Your therapist will work with you to customize your massage based on areas of stress and tension
- Designed to improve circulation, reduce swelling in the feet and hands and release tension in the lower back, neck and shoulders
- This therapy is not recommended in the first trimester
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
This soothing Prenatal Massage is specifically designed for the special needs of expecting mothers as your mind and body are constantly changing.
Prenatal massages are intended to support these changes by relieving aches and stress you may not be aware of. It will help improve circulation and reduce swelling in the feet and hands as well as release tension in the lower back, neck and shoulders.
Ensure your mind, body and spirit will be at your best for experiencing the miracle of birth.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
60 minute massage
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 5 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences
"Great experience at Exhale Spa. My prenatal massage was amazing! The only problem I ran into was when it came to using the gift certificate --- I had not noticed that I needed to make the booking through Cloud 9 Living prior to my spa day.. So the receptionist had to give them a phone call and resolve the situation AFTER my massage. However, that all worked out well in the end."