Private Drum Lessons in Boston
Tuesday through Thursday - 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM
*Pending instructor's availability
- Instructor has 26 years experience and has written hundreds of songs
- 1-on-1 lesson customized to your areas of interest and musical preferences
- Full drum set provided
- Great for beginners new to the drums or advanced players looking to hone their skills and learn new techniques!
Learning to play the drums can be easy and fun with professional guidance from a private instructor!
Beginners will start by learning how to hold drum sticks and sit properly at a full drum set. At the end of the first lesson, you will be able to play simple beats and be ready to progress your skills. Remember, it's never too late to start!
If you are more advanced, get ready to hone your skills, focus on musical genres that interest you and improve your improvisational ability!
- Full drum set provided
- No experience necessary
1, 2, or 3 hour lessons available
Spectators are allowed to watch the lesson, but not participate.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to schedule/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to own/provide my own drum set?
You do not need to have your own drum set, the instructor will provide one for you!
How long is the lesson?
You will be able to choose from a 1, 2 or 3 hour lesson.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 83 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(24)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(26)From: $89
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $289
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(7)From: $151
- All Boston Experiences