Skyline Kayak Tour in Boston
Kendall Square - Cambridge, MA
May - September:
Saturdays & Sundays - 11:00 AM
- Serving outdoor enthusiasts for over 30 years
- Take in sights including the Great Dome of MIT, the Hancock and Prudential buildings, the State House Dome and numerous footbridges of Storrow Lagoon
- Knowledgeable guide will entertain you with tales and history of Boston and Cambridge
- No experience necessary!
Don't miss this amazing view of the Boston skyline - from a kayak on the Charles River! You'll begin with a quick introduction to kayak strokes, then launch and paddle along the Cambridge shoreline.
After passing the Great Dome of MIT, you'll cross the Charles River to the Esplanade while taking in the skyline including the Hancock and Prudential buildings, the Citgo sign, the State House Dome and the financial district.
Continue paddling under numerous footbridges of Storrow Lagoon before taking a break for snacks and non-alcoholic beverages near the Hatch Shell. To complete the tour, you'll paddle under the Longfellow ("Salt & Pepper") bridge back to Kendall Square.
An unparalleled opportunity to see Boston's city skyline!
- Includes guide, kayak, light snacks and beverages
- Children must be 8 years of age
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult to pair up with in a double kayak
There may be up to 20 participants on this tour.
This experience is only for those booked on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with our experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and bring an extra layer.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience for a 10% administrative fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule directly with our experience provider.
Are children allowed on this tour?
Children must be at least 8 years of age for the Skyline Kayak Tour. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult to pair up with in a double kayak.
What is included?
This tour includes a guide, kayak, light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 86 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(26)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $135
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $91
- All Boston Experiences