Harvard Square - Cambridge, MA
Saturdays - 3:00 PM
- Enjoy 6 sparkling wines and at least 3 food pairings over the course of 2 hours
- A friendly, charismatic wine ambassador will lead you to the hot spots, where you will be welcomed to a reserved table
- Your educated wine ambassador has been featured inThe Boston Globe,CBS Boston,Thrillist andBoston.com
- Learn about different sparkling wines and the history of the neighborhood in between stops
- Cheers to a fun and educational afternoon with family or friends!
Learn how to taste, pair and buy sparkling wine with an intimate group on this Sparkling Wine Tour in Boston'shistoric Harvard Square neighborhood!
Your friendly and knowledgeable wine ambassador will lead you to the hot spots, where you will sip festive Cava Rose, Brut Champagne, Italian Prosecco and Californian Moscato. Your wine ambassador will explain how to pair your sparkling wine with different foods like sushi rolls, local cheeses, nuts and fresh seasonal fruit.
Enjoy VIP settings at these upscale wine destinations, like Nubar Restaurant and Lounge and The Red House and learn about the history of the neighborhood in between stops.
The sparkling wine tastings may include (subject to change):
- Conde de Subirats, Cava Brut Rose
- Piper Heidsick, Brut Champagne
- Butterfly, Moscato, California
- Lunetta, Prosecco, Italy
Sample food pairings may include (subject to change):
- Three New England Cheeses with Fruit, Nuts and Honeycomb, and Quince Membrillo
- Edamame and assorted sushi rolls
This Sparkling Wine Tour is a great experience for anyone who enjoys learning about wine and exploring new locales!
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age
- Gratuity for the Wine Ambassador is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- Walking between stops will be at a leisurely pace on easy terrain and no more than 0.6 miles
This wine tour will last approximately 2 hours.
The group size is limited to 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and is held rain or shine regardless of weather conditions. Please bring an umbrella during the winter months. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable casual to dressy-casual clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and have received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations will be allowed.
Who will guide the tour?
This tour is led by a Wine Ambassador who holds advanced certifications in viticulture. The Wine Ambassador will make sure you have fun, while tasting and learning about sparkling wine.
How much sparkling wine is served?
You will have the opportunity to taste up to 6 different varietals, in the equivalent of 2-4 glasses of wine.
How far will we walk?
The total distance of this tour is not more than 0.6 miles and you will walk at a leisurely pace on easy terrain.
Is this a sightseeing tour?
No, this is a wine education tour, not a sightseeing tour.
How many people are on this tour?
To provide an intimate and comfortable wine experience, the group size is limited to 12 people.
Should I eat before the tour?
Yes, it is strongly recommended to come on a full stomach.
Other Boston Gift Ideas:(View all 85 Boston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $194
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(14)From: $314
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(13)From: $55
- Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(27)From: $149
- Drive a Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(50)From: $199
- Boston Wine TourAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $70
- South End Food Tasting and Walking TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $66
- Boston Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(15)From: $131
- Gourmet Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $87
- All Boston Experiences