Private Pottery Classes
Year-round. Times vary depending on the instructors class schedule.
Learn the techniques that will open the doors to the world of pottery, as you create your own functional art pieces!
- Private expert instruction by experienced potters
- Learn various techniques including how to throw on the potter's wheel, how to work with slabs, coils and molds
- Connect with your inner artisan in a relaxed and fun environment
These private pottery lessons are designed to demonstrate to the beginner the wide range of techniques clay artists use to make functional and sculptural artwork.
Students will learn through hands on demonstrations how to work with slabs, coils and molds. Basic wheel techniques such as how to center, pull a wall, and how to trim a foot will be demonstrated.
Expand and explore your artistic horizons with your very own private pottery lessons!
All materials are included. The studio is located in the South End area. Participants must be over the age of 16. This class is also great for the individual looking to enhance their existing pottery skills under the guidance of an experienced instructor. Class may be booked in 2 hour increments or 2, 3 hour sessions for the 6 hour package.
Increments of 2 hours are available.
One on one
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Clothes that you would use for gardening are good.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Charlotte Gift Ideas:(View all 30 Charlotte experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(23)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Uptown Charlotte Culinary TourFrom: $69Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Charlotte Arts District Food TourFrom: $69Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Soul of the South Food TourFrom: $69
- Race a Ferrari F430From: $429
- Race a Ferrari 458 ItaliaFrom: $509Avg Rating of: 3-half(2)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $409Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Charlotte Experiences