North Side - Chicago, IL
February through Early-December:
Click Here for Schedule
*Subject to availability
- Voted "Best Organized Bike Ride" by Chicago Readerand received 2014 Certificate of Excellence award from TripAdvisor
- Unique perspective on the sights and attractions, incorporating historical information along the way
- Pedal a cool, cruiser style bicycle fit for all ages and fitness levels on a relaxed pace tour
- Get off the tourist beat and onto the quiet neighborhood streets, city parks, and beaches
- See the Gold Coast Mansions, Lincoln Park Zoo, the Lakefront and more
Take in Chicago's unique culture while getting a little exercise on this informative and relaxing bike tour.
Highlights include:The Gold Coast Mansions
- The Playboy Mansion
- Lincoln Park Zoo
- Old Town Historic District
- North Avenue Beach
- Oprah's House
- The Lakefront
Tours are provided by First Aid Certified Guides and runs at a casual pace covering roughly 6 miles.
- Cruiser bikes are provided
- Snacks are not included
- Starting location is by the North Pier Docks
The tour will last approximately 3 hours and covers 6 miles at a casual pace.
This bike tour will be enjoyed by up to 20 people.
Only booked participants may go on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent. If it happens to rain, rain gear will be provided.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for biking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How long and strenuous is the tour?
This tour is set at a relaxed pace covering about 6 to 8 miles in 3 hours. It includes a small break at a quiet, outdoor cafe/beer garden where you will be able to purchase snacks and drinks.
Is there an age limit?
All ages are welcome! Please make a note for each infant or toddler who will be attending and also indicate any needed special equipment (child seats, trailers, tag-a-longs) at the time of booking.
How large are the groups? What can I expect?
Expect to explore Chicago with up to 20 old or new friends, learn about its history and have unparalleled fun.
What if it rains?
Tours do run rain or shine. If there's one thing we've learned, it's that weather forecasts are often unreliable. Chicagoland is huge, so if they predict a shower, it probably won't affect the tour. If a brief shower does occur, we'll provide rain gear for the group. In the rare event that a tour is cancelled due to weather, we will allow you to reschedule your tour, subject to availability. You should dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 73 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $50
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $136
- All Chicago Experiences
"We loved our Father's Day neighborhood bike ride. Our guide was fun and very knowledgeable about Chicago. She instructed us on how to navigate the streets and sidewalks in a safe way. It was just challenging enough to be exciting, but not scary. Our weather was perfect and the ride was very enjoyable. I would recommend this bike tour to anyone who feels comfortable on a bike. It was an easy ride and the scenery was magnificent."
"It was a great time. Everything was speedy and efficient."
"Gabe was a very knowledgable guide. We learned a lot about Chicago. We were able to look at the city the next few days and appreciate what we were seeing. It was a great ride, very easy and flat. The bikes were in great condition. The staff and Bobby's Bike owner also chatted with us. Very friendly staff - great tour."