Downtown - Chicago, IL
Memorial Day - Labor Day:
Wednesday - 7:00 PM
Saturday - 7:30 PM
- Tour operators voted "Top Chicago Tour" by Citysearch and are 2014 Certificate of Excellence winners from TripAdvisor
- Unique perspective on local sights and attractions
- Pedal a cool, cruiser style bicycle fit for all ages and fitness levels on a relaxed pace tour
- See Millennium Park, Museum Campus and Buckingham Fountain
From the seat of your retro style Schwinn Cruiser, complete with fat tires, cushy seats, and fenders to keep you clean, you will see our favorite, jaw-dropping vantage points of the scintillating Chicago skyline.
Like a party on wheels, you will ride through downtown to see landmarks such as Millennium Park, Museum Campus, and Buckingham Fountain with its world-renowned light show.
You will also get to enjoy views of the skyline fireworks display at Navy Pier while on this tour.
This bike tour is at a casual pace touring roughly 8 miles, with a break for some snacks at a local shop.
- Cruiser bikes are provided
- Snacks are not included in price
- Tours are provided by First Aid Certified Guides
The tour will last approximately 2.5 hours and covers 8 miles of easy riding.
This bike tour will be enjoyed by up to 20 people.
Only booked participants may go on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent. If it happens to rain, rain gear will be provided.
What to Wear:
Casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for biking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Prior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How long and strenuous is the tour?
This tour is set at a relaxed pace covering about 6 to 8 miles in 2.5 hours. It includes a small break at a quiet, outdoor cafe/beer garden where you will be able to purchase snacks and drinks.
How large are the groups? What can I expect?
Expect to explore Chicago with up to 20 old or new friends, learn about its history and have unparalleled fun.
What if it rains?
Tours do run rain or shine. If there's one thing we've learned, it's that weather forecasts are often unreliable. Chicagoland is huge, so if they predict a shower, it probably won't affect the tour. If a brief shower does occur, rain gear will be provided for the group. In the rare event that a tour is cancelled due to weather, you will be able to reschedule the tour directly with the experience provider. You should dress appropriately for the day's weather conditions.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 75 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $52
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $143
- All Chicago Experiences
"Our Chicago bike tour was great! The equipment provide was excellent, the tour guide was fantastic, and the route was really neat! The only negative was our parking experience. We found and parked in the suggested parking garage where we were to get a discounted $16 rate. When we returned to leave the garage, we were told we had exceeded the time limit of the voucher and had to pay $36!! If there was a time limit on the parking, it should have been stated to us in advance. "
"We would not have considered this had we not received it as a gift, but had so much fun viewing Chicago @ night on this 10 mile, 3-hr guided bike tour all along lake Michigan, navy pier, gold coast, rush street, grant & millennium parks, bears stadium... so fun!! Something different.. We love that city! Our guide was awesome!"