Wedding Dance Lessons
Lincoln Park - Chicago, IL
*Pending instructor availability
- Professional instruction in a private setting
- Intimate, energetic and unintimidating studio
- Create the perfect dance to your wedding song, allowing you to enjoy the moment and amaze your guests
- Learn proper posture, poise, elegance, confidence and style
Your first dance is a special moment of joy and celebration that will be a lifetime memory. It's a time when you will be center stage and many expectant eyes will be on you.
Let Lincoln Park's intimate, energetic and unintimidating studio help you and your fiance create the perfect dance for your special day and amaze your guests.
From your elegant entrance to the finale dip, your professional instructor will give you the dance knowledge you need to impress your wedding guests and fully enjoy the romance of your first dance as husband and wife!
This is also a great way to escape the chaos of wedding planning, as you will be with the one you love, learning skills you can build on in your future together.
- All levels are welcome
- Bring your favorite song so that we can choreograph your dance to it
1 hour lesson
For the 2 of you.
This lesson is for the participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Come dressed ready to dance. Gym shoes are recommend.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there parking nearby?
There is free parking in a lot kitty corner to the studio behind Old Town Social.
Can we pick our song that we want to learn to dance to?
You are encouraged to bring a song that the instructor can help you choreograph a dance to.
Other Chicago Gift Ideas:(View all 75 Chicago experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Fly a CessnaAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $219
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(9)From: $375
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(28)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $488
- Walking Food Tour of ChicagoAvg Rating of: 4-half(67)From: $52
- Architectural Kayak TourAvg Rating of: 5(12)From: $76
- Sunset PaddleAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $65
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Chicago Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 3-half(13)From: $143
- All Chicago Experiences