April - October:
2 Saturdays per month - 2:30 PM
- Tours have been featured in the Chicago Tribune and National Geographic Traveler Magazine
- You'll travel by van to 5 gourmet food trucks scattered throughout the city on the 3.5-hour tour
- Tastings may include barbecue, fried chicken, a Korean dish sample and more
- Enjoy a variety of foods and commentary provided by an experienced guide on this unique food tour!
Travel to the best food trucks in the city on the Columbus Food Truck Tour! On this 3.5-hour tour, your guide will chauffeur you in an air-conditioned luxury van. You'll visit some of the top 100 food trucks of downtown Columbus.
With the help of your local guide, you'll not only get to enjoy delicious food truck favorites but you'll also learn about the rich history of downtown Columbus.
Various tastings from 5 stops may include barbecue, fried chicken, a Korean dish sample and more!
Explore the traveling gems of downtown on this unique Columbus Food Truck Tour!
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will visit up to 5 food trucks that will serve enough food to happily fill most stomachs
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated
- This tour is not recommended for vegetarians
Up to 14 participants per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run in rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Are there any age requirements for this tour?
This tour is not recommended for anyone under the age of 15.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended for each participant to bring a bottle of water, camera and cash for additional purchases.
Will the van drop us off at the same starting location?
Yes, this 3.5-hour tour will end at the starting location.
Will there be restroom stops throughout the tour?
There are limited restroom stops available on this tour.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $285
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Columbus Food Truck Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- All Columbus Experiences