May through October:
Saturdays - 11:30 AM
- Guides are Certified Tourist Ambassadors and recipients of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award
- Visit 6 stops on the 3.25-hour guided, walking tour
- Worthington boasts, among many other culinary gems, the largest farmer's market in Central Ohio
- A great tour for locals and tourists alike!
Enjoy a stroll down a historic neighborhood on the Old Worthington Food Tour!
An experienced guide, with a wealth of local culinary and historic knowledge, will lead your group on a 3.25-hour walking tour through the area and point out historic landmarks. Founded by settlers from New England in 1803, Worthington boasts, among many other culinary gems, the largest farmer's market in Central Ohio.
You will be walking approximately half a mile during the tour and stop at various noteworthy restaurants and food purveyors along the way. Enjoy tastings at 6 stops, including 2 sit down restaurant stops. The tastings may include (subject to change): artisan food samples at the farmer's market, house wine, cheese, charcuterie, and baked goods.
Whether you're a local or visiting the area, the Old Worthington Food Tour is the perfect way to spend the day learning about history and food of Old Worthington.
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will visit up to 6 local establishments that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk approximately half a mile
- You will finish the tour within a block from the starting location
- One wine sample included, alcoholic drinks can be purchased at two other stops
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How far will we walk on this tour?
Participants can expect to walk approximately half a mile on this tour.
What if I have food allergies or dietary restrictions?
Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking and let the guide know at the beginning of the tour. Accommodations can be made for vegetarians and for most dietary restrictions. Participants with a gluten free diet will not be able to enjoy all samples.
Does this tour offer anything for locals?
Even locals learn about new places on this tour. The tour guide will give you a behind-the-scenes and unique experience.
Is gratuity included in the price of this tour?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy this experience.
Will you wait for me if I am late for the tour?
Tours start promptly so as to stay on schedule and not delay other guests. Please try to arrive at least 10 minutes before the tour departs.
Are there bathrooms available on the tour?
Yes, there will be bathrooms available, the restaurants will all provide ample facilities.
How much food is served on the tour?
Most people find it enough to replace one meal.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $285
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Columbus Food Truck Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- All Columbus Experiences