June - October:
Fridays & Saturdays - 11:00 AM
November - May:
Saturdays - 11:00 AM
Stroll through the historic arts district and discover the best kept culinary secrets on the Short North Food Tour in Columbus!
- Experienced guides are recipients of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award
- Visit up to 5 local eateries for delicious tastings and meet the local vendors behind the food
- 3-hour guided, walking tour offers an insider's look at the historic neighborhood
- Perfect for visitors and residents of Columbus!
Discover the best kept culinary secrets of Columbus on this guided walking food tour through Short North.
The famous arts district is home to charming boutiques, fine dining establishments, art galleries, bistros and night clubs. You'll sample delicious cuisine and learn about the history of the colorful neighborhood on this 3-hour walking tour.
Meet your experienced guide at the North Market, the only public farmers' market in Columbus. Visit up to 5 eateries where you'll try some of the best bites in town, learn about the history of the area and meet the local vendors.
One of the stops along the 1.5 mile route may include Jeni's Splendid Ice Creams which has been featured on the Food Network's show, "America's Best Sweets."
Navigate the streets of the historic Short North Arts District and learn about the history of the area on this walking food tour in Columbus.
- All tastings are included in the price of this tour
- You will visit up to 5 local establishments that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk 1.5 miles on this tour
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience will run rain or shine. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and receiving a booking confirmation, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
Are there any age requirements for this tour?
This tour is not recommended for anyone under the age of 15.
How far will we walk on this tour?
You will walk approximately 1.5 miles on this tour.
Does the tour start and end at the same location?
The Short North Food Tour does not end at the starting location. If needed, your guide will be able to provide directions back to the starting point.
What should I bring with me?
It is recommended for each participant to bring a bottle of water and cash for additional purchases.
Other Columbus Gift Ideas:(View all 31 Columbus experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $285
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $119
- Tandem Hang Gliding FlightAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $150
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Dessert Tour (for 2+)From: $119
- Grandview Avenue Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4(2)From: $117
- Short North Food Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $123
- Ethnic Eats Food Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- Columbus Food Truck Tour (for 2+)From: $129
- All Columbus Experiences
"We had a great day on the Short North (of Columbus, Ohio) food tour. Our guide and group were fun, and we visited some great food establishments."
"I loved the food tour! The selection of food at the establishments were excellent and tasty! Our tour guide was awesome! We are already planning to do more food tours!"
"The whole experience was awesome. The knowledge of the tour guide was very impressive. I would recommend the tour to others, and would enjoy trying some of the other tours."