Idaho Springs, CO
May through September:
Daily - 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM
Zipline through the Rocky Mountains and whitewater raft the incredible Clear Creek with this rafting and ziplining, adrenaline pumping, combination package!
- Experience provider is recipient of TripAdvisor's "Certificate of Excellence" award 2011-2015
- Zip down 6 cliffside ziplines then face some of the most exciting whitewater on Clear Creek as you charge down Class III-IV rapids
- This full-day experience includes lunch, zipline harnesses, safety gloves, a helmet, wetsuit, splash jacket, rafting helmet, life jacket and a paddle
- Push the envelope with a combo package you'll never forget!
Get your heart pumping and adrenaline racing with this extreme combination Clear Creek Rafting and Ziplining experience!
Your full day of excitement will begin when you check in and get suited up with your zipline harnesses, helmet and gloves. You'll ride through the town of Idaho Springs to the zipline course and hike for approximately 10 minutes to platform #1.
Make your way through the course that includes 6 ziplines, a hanging bridge, 50-foot cliffside free fall, "surf zip" and a 600-foot zipline!
Following your zipline excursion, you'll head back to base and prepare for the rafting portion of this combo package. Guides will fit you for a wetsuit, life vest, helmet and splash jacket.
Next, you'll head to the starting location on Upper Clear Creek where you'll learn how to paddle, listen to a safety briefing and prepare for the ride of your life! Face white water rapids ranging from class II through IV on the beautiful creek. Pass old mining sites, watch for Rocky Mountain wildlife and try to keep your head above water!
If you're looking for an adrenaline pumping, heart racing, full day of adventure, you'll enjoy the Clear Creek Rafting and Ziplining experience in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado!
- Rapids range from Class III-IV
- Participants must be at least 15 years old and in good physical condition
- Participant must weigh between 40 and 250 pounds for the zipline portion of this experience
- This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience, and your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements based upon water levels
- A catered BBQ picnic is included in the price of this experience
- Gluten free and vegetarian options are available upon request
Approximately 8-9 hours
Up to 7 participants per raft and up to 15 zipline participants per group.
This experience is for scheduled participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
For the ziplining portion of this experience, participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes with a good sole and pants or shorts that are at least knee-length. Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended. Safety equipment including harnesses, gloves and helmets are included. For the rafting portion of this experience, wear a bathing suit, sunscreen, and shoes that stay securely on your feet. Flip flops are not allowed. Wet suits, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet & paddle are all provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 72 hours before the trip will result in a $10 per participant change fee. No rescheduling will be allowed inside of 72 hours of your experience.
Will we raft or zipline first?
Participants will complete the zipline course first, then get ready to raft and head to Clear Creek.
Are there any age or weight requirements?
Participants must be at least 15 years old to participate in this combination experience. Participants must also weigh between 40 and 250 pounds for the zipline portion of this experience.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Is gear provided?
Yes, safety harnesses, gloves and helmets are provided for the ziplining. Participants are required to wear closed-toe shoes with a good sole and pants or shorts that are at least knee length. Rafting helmets, life vests and splash jackets are provided.
What class rapids will we do?
Rapids range from Class III-IV.
Is lunch provided?
Yes, a catered BBQ picnic lunch will be provided. Gluten free and vegetarian options are available upon request.
What is a surf zip?
A surf zip uses a longboard suspended from the zipline so participants can surf down the zipline!
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 68 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences