Whitewater Raft Clear Creek - Intermediate Half Day
Idaho Springs, CO
May through Mid-August:
Daily - 9:30 AM, 11:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:00 PM and 3:30 PM
- Conquer some of the most exciting whitewater on Clear Creek as you charge down Class III-IV rapids
- Raft with friendly and experienced river guides who've been voted "Best of Summit County" in 2008, 2009 & 2010 and have over 14 years of experience
- This half day experience includes wetsuit, splash jacket, helmet, life jacket and a paddle
- Half Day not enough? Check out our full day whitewater rafting in Denver experience!
Clear Creek is the go-to spot for Denver locals and visitors to the area looking for whitewater rafting thrills. Despite it's close proximity to Denver, rafting experiences down clear creek offer a memorable combination of beautiful scenery and adventure.
Your half day rafting adventure will start high up in the canyon, giving you enough time to warm up before dropping into your first Class IV rapid. Once you get moving, you'll experience a steep, technical section sure to keep your paddle moving.
There's no better way to enjoy a day on the rivers of Colorado than whitewater rafting with friends and family!
- Rapids range from Class III-IV
- Participants must be at least 15 years old and in good physical condition
- This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience, and your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements depending upon water levels
Approximately 3-4 hours
Up to 7 participants per raft.
This experience is for booked participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Expect to get wet! Wear a bathing suit, sunscreen, and shoes that stay securely on your feet. Flip flops are not allowed. Wet suits, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet & paddle are all provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 48 hours before the trip will result in a $10 per participant change fee, and no rescheduling will be allowed inside of 48 hours of your experience.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Are there any restrictions?
Participants must be at least 15 years old and in good physical condition. This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience, and your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements depending upon water levels.
What class rapids will we do?
Rapids range from Class III-IV.
Is lunch included?
No, lunch will not be included in this experience.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 68 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(18)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences
"Awesome time! Beautiful river, exciting rapids, and great guide --- knowledgeable and made us feel safe but also funny and fun."
"Whitewater rafting on Clear Creek -- our guide was amazing. We went when the water was still very high. Our guide (nicknamed 'T2') knew exactly how to get us to maneuver the raft so that we went over the Class III and IV rapids beautifully. The rafting was exciting and exhilarating. I would definitely do it again and recommend this experience to others."