Fridays and Sundays - 3:15 PM
Saturdays - 12:00 PM and 3:15 PM
- Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guides are top-ranked on Tripadvisor.com
- Enjoy a guided 1.5-mile stroll through the Ballpark and LoDo historic districts
- Savor 10 different beer tastings on this tour where you visit up to 4 microbreweries or tap rooms
- Listen to intriguing stories of Denver's scandalous past
- This is a great tour for all beer lovers - locals and tourists alike!
This Denver Microbrew Tour is a 2-hour guided walking tour through downtown Denver's historic LoDo, lower downtown and Ballpark Neighborhood districts.
Discover everything you want to know about beer on this tour. Learn about history of beer, how it is made, what the different types are and how they differ.
This tour will not only teach you about beer, it will also teach you about Denver's rich history and how it became the city it is today.
Tour stops may include (and are subject to change):
- Breckenridge Ball Park Pub - opened in November of 1992 and was one of the first brewpubs in Denver
- Wynkoop Brewing Company - Colorado's first brewpub, founded in 1988 by a group of entrepreneurs including Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper
- Falling Rock Tap House - serving Colorado's finest selection of draught beers with a constantly changing selection of 75+ beers on tap
- Rock Bottom Downtown Denver - features a lively and casual dining experience with fresh, handcrafted beers brewed on premises
Discover first hand why Denver has been dubbed the "Napa Valley of Beer" on this fun and interactive microbrew tour.
- All participants must be at least 21 years old with a valid government issued ID
- Tour includes beer samples at each stop and a pint of your choice at the end of the tour, souvenir pint glass, interesting and interactive beer trivia, Denver history tidbits, and comprehensive commentary from your guide
Approximately 2 - 3 hours
You will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 20 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event your tour is cancelled due to inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for walking and for the weather.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date may result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many stops does this tour make?
The tour visits 3 - 4 breweries and tap rooms, including samples at each. A free pint of beer of your choosing is included at the end of the tour at one of the establishments that were visited.
Should I tip my guide at the end of the tour?
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included and is appreciated if you enjoy your experience. Recommended guide gratuity is between $7-$10 per person.
Are there any age requirements?
All participants must be at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID.
What is a valid photo ID?
Colorado Liquor Laws state that any person consuming alcoholic beverages must possess a government issued form of identification including name, photo, and date of birth, and cannot be expired. Examples of ID include: driver's license or official nondriver's ID, U.S. or foreign passport, U.S. military ID, or permanent resident ID.
Should I bring anything with me?
It is a good idea to bring along a water bottle to use to cleanse the palate between beer tastings, and oyster crackers or pretzels are good to munch on, especially towards the end of the tour. Check the day’s forecast in case sunscreen or an umbrella might be helpful.
I would like to make dinner reservations for after the tour. What time should I make them for?
The 3:00 PM tours generally finish about 5:15 PM, but most people choose to spend more time socializing after. For this reason, it is recommended that you make dinner reservations for 6:00 PM or later so that you do not feel rushed.
Is the tour handicap accessible?
All of the stops on the tour are handicap accessible via wheelchair ramps. Most of the walking will be at a steady pace along the sidewalks of downtown Denver. At one point, the tour may take the free MallRide along 16th Street Mall. The shuttle is handicap accessible.
What about inclement weather?
Tours will go on, rain or shine. In the winter, if the weather is extreme and it is necessary that the tour be cancelled, attempts will be made to contact you in advance in order to reschedule.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences
"So much fun!!! "
"Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly. It is quite a bit of drinking, so it would be best to come with a full stomach and plans to do something downtown before driving. The variety and quality of the beer was good."
"The Denver Microbrewery Tour would have been better had they offered some food or snacks along with all of the beer. "