Lone Tree, CO
Sunday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
*Arrival time is 1 hour prior to booked time
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday and July 4th
- Receive individual instruction including safety orientation and training
- Flights in the vertical wind tunnel equal the flight time of 3 tandem skydives
- Includes helmet, goggles, flight suit, ear plugs, elbow and knee pads
- Take home a personal flight certificate
- No experience necessary!
No plane, no parachute, no problem! With this Indoor Skydiving experience, you'll use a state of the art vertical wind tunnel to experience the freedom of flight indoors!
Indoor skydiving is your chance to feel the amazing sensation of skydiving without jumping out of a plane. There is no falling sensation, you just float above the trampoline floor with ease.
You'll start out with a training class where you'll learn about flying in the wind tunnel and the use of your flight gear. Next, enjoy your flight rotations in the tunnel with 1-on-1 attention from your instructor. When you're back on solid ground, you'll receive a personalized flight certificate.
Indoor Skydiving is safe, fun and a great way for you to feel the thrill of skydiving. No experience is necessary and almost any age can participate!
Earn Your Wings Package: Oneparticipant receives two 1-minute flight rotations in the vertical wind tunnel, the equivalent flight time of 3 tandem skydives. You also get your training session, use of all the flight gear, hands on personal assistance from an instructor and a personalized flight certificate.
- Participants under 6'0" must weigh no more than 230 pounds and participants over 6'0" must weigh no more than 250 pounds
- Must be in good physical condition with no medical history of heart, neck or back problems and must not have previous shoulder dislocations
- Participants must not be pregnant
- All participants must be at least 3 years of age and those under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a consent waiver
The entire experience lasts about 1-1.5 hours, with 2 flight rotations per person. Each flight is approximately 1 minute, which is equivalent to 1-2 real skydives. Many flyers find that each minute feels much longer, due to the adrenaline involved with flying in a 120 MPH wind stream. Most people find 2 flight rotations to be an ideal amount for beginners.
1 person flies at a time. 12 -15 participants per class.
Yes! Guests are welcome to accompany participants and may watch from the complimentary observation area.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please wear pants or shorts and lace up sneakers. A jumpsuit to wear over your clothing is provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is indoor skydiving?
Indoor Skydiving is the closest thing to skydiving you'll ever get without having to jump out of an airplane. It's so realistic that professional skydivers use the tunnel to practice and master their moves, yet safe enough for people of all ages without any experience to learn how to fly.
Do I need skydiving experience?
No, you do not need skydiving experience. The tunnel is designed for beginners to enjoy the sensation of free fall and body flight in a safe environment. You will receive excellent training prior to your time in the tunnel.
Do I have to jump at all?
Indoor skydiving offers the freedom and excitement of skydiving, but without the jump or hard fall. In the tunnel, your instructor will assist you in leaning directly into the wind flow so you will be lifted up. An instructor will be with you 1-on-1 while you are in the tunnel.
Can I do tricks and flips in the tunnel?
The first concern is for your safety in the flight chamber, so tricks or flips are done by experienced flyers only. Some flyers are able to do turns and move up and down and front to back on their first flight. Be sure to ask your instructor how to advance your flight skills. Once you develop those skills, you will find tunnel flying to be one of the most exciting sports you've ever experienced.
Is it safe?
Yes. The tunnel's unique wall to wall air column design and professionally trained instructors allow flyers to safely enjoy their flight session. Your flight instructor is with you throughout your entire flight experience.
How old do you have to be to fly?
Children 3 years of age and older can fly in the tunnel. The staff are trained to provide a safe and fun environment for your friends and loved ones. A waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian for anyone under the age of 18.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 65 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $99
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $488
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $275
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $200
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $66
- All Denver Experiences