Tuesday to Sunday - 12:00 PM to 5:30 PM
- Explore Denver with a top-rated tour provider and recipient of the Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- Learn about wine making directly from the wine makers as you tour each winery
- Savor a delicious Italian lunch while tasting
- Indulge in tastings of over 25 different hand-crafted red and white wines as well as a bubbly assortment of Rose or champagne
- Enjoy exclusive, private-area seating at each location
- Round-trip transportation provided in a luxury Mercedes-Benz vehicle
Spend an afternoon in the lap of luxury and tour Denver's hottest and hippest establishments during this Private Wine and Champagne tour of the Mile High City!
Your tour will begin when you and your group climb aboard a luxury Mercedes Benz vehicle and are whisked away to the first winery. During this private tour, you will be visiting two urban wineries as well the prestigious Corridor 44 Champagne Bar. Upon arrival at each location, you will be treated to a guided tour of the facility where the owner and/or winemakers will teach you about their unique facility and wines. Afterwards, you'll enjoy VIP private seating and indulge in a variety of tastings, both red and white wines. At the first winery, you'll even be treated to a gourmet Italian lunch as you sip and savor your wine samples.
Your tour will end with your visit to Corridor 44, Denver's first and only champagne bar. Once you are seated, you'll enjoy a flight of bubbly rose or champagne while indulging an array of sweet treats. It will be the perfect end to your day of luxury!
Whether you are a wine connoisseur curious about the Colorado wine scene or just looking for a fun way to spend a day on the town with your loved ones, this is the tour for you. Get the VIP treatment with this Private Wine and Champagne Tour!
- All participants must be at least 21 years of age with valid photo ID
- Luxury transportation provided with complimentary pickup service if located within 10 miles of meeting location
- VIP seating at each winery provided
- Lunch or dinner with wine pairing is included in the tour
- Food pairings (cheese, crackers, etc.) included at wineries
- All admission fees and tastings are included in the tour price
- Outside food and alcohol is not permitted
Please allow anywhere from 4 to 5 hours for this tour. Tour times will vary.
This is a private tour for your group only.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance and a minimum of 72 hours notice is required to book this tour.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How much wine will we be tasting?
You will taste upwards of 20 different hand-crafted red & white wines. You will also enjoy a flight of champagne or rose. Each tour is a bit different so amounts will vary.
Is lunch or dinner included?
Yes! For this private tour, you will be treated to a delicious gourmet Italian lunch. Please notify the experience provider at the time of booking of any dietary restrictions. Some accommodations may be available.
Will there be wine available for purchase?
Absolutely! As a special treat, you will enjoy 10-20% off your favorite bottle of wine from the tour.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 63 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences