March - October:
Daily - 9:00 AM, 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM
November - February:
Daily - 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM
- Highest rated zip lines near Denver on Yelp, Facebook, and TripAdvisor
- Zip along 6 lines ranging from 850 feet to over 1,900 feet long and reach speeds up to 60 MPH
- Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, just 30-minutes outside of Denver!
Your day of adventure will begin at a beautiful Rocky Mountain nature park, just about 30 minutes outside of Denver. There you will be introduced to your guides and equipped with harnesses, helmets, and all necessary safety equipment. You'll be given a quick safety briefing and will then be on your way in no time!
Soak in the amazing Rocky Mountain views as you zip from point to point at heights of up to 250 feet above the ground. For this 6-zip zipline tour, you'll have the opportunity to ride 2 of the longest and fastest zip lines in Colorado, reaching top speeds of 60 MPH!
There's no better way to explore Colorado and it's natural beauty than this Zipline Adventure Tour!
- Participants must be at least 5 years old for the zipline tour and at least 21 years old with a valid photo ID for the beer tasting
- Participants must sign a Liability Waiver and complete a health questionnaire at pick up
- Maximum weight limit for the zipline tour is 225 pounds, including clothing
- You will need to hike uphill for a short distance between zip lines, so it is advised that participants be in overall good physical condition
- Taster flight included at Colorado's Best Beers
- Round-trip transportation from downtown Denver and West Denver can be arranged directly with the experience provider for an additional cost
The zipline tour is approximately 2.5 hours.
Group sizes will vary but there will be no more than 14 participants per group.
This experience is for participants only.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Good walking shoes or hiking boots (no open- toe shoes), a windbreaker or Gore -Tex shell, a hat for shade and sunglasses are recommended. It is a good idea to dress in layers and to avoid wearing any cotton. You may want to bring a small backpack to carry personal items.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is there an age requirement?
Yes, participants must be at least 5 years old to participate in the zipline tour and at least 21 years of age with valid photo ID for the beer tasting.
Are there any physical restrictions?
The maximum particpant weight limit for the zipline tour is 225 pounds, including clothing. Hiking uphill for short distances between zip lines is required, so it is advised that participants be in overall good physical condition.
Where does the beer tasting take place?
Your beer tasting will take place at Colorado's Best Beers, located right next door to the zipline provider.
Is transportation provided from Denver?
Transportation from Denver is not included in the price of the tour, however it can be arranged directly with the experience provider for an additional cost.
If I do not wish to participate can I still watch my friends and family zipline?
If you do not wish to participate in the zipline experience yourself, you can still enjoy the beauty of the Rocky Mountains and watch your family and friends 90% of the time. There is a small fee to do so which can be paid directly to the zipline provider and you will also need to fill out a liability waver.
Other Denver Gift Ideas:(View all 62 Denver experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Scenic Glider RideAvg Rating of: 5(20)From: $99
- Scenic Adventure Flight LessonAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $269
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $275
- Denver Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 4-half(21)From: $80
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $64
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $225
- RiNo Route Microbrew Tour (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 5(2)From: $80
- Front Range Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 5(4)From: $249
- All Denver Experiences