Personal Chef Dinner Party
Year-round, pending chef's availability
- During an initial consultation you can discuss food preferences and any dietary concerns
- The Chef will bring supplies, prepare a wonderful dinner, and tidy up afterward
- Your Executive Chef is Food Safety Certified, has been in business since 2004, and has been featured in the Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, and DOWNTOWN Birmingham
- A fun night with loved ones to remember for years to come!
You can be the perfect dinner party host without lifting a finger in the kitchen!
Your chef will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have. With groceries in hand, they will prepare a customized four-course dinner for your party. The chef will even clean up afterward so you can relax and enjoy each others company.
So get ready for a fun evening that you and your loved ones will never forget. The saying really is true, there's no place like home!
The cost of this experience covers locations within 45 miles of Troy, MI. For locations beyond this area, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Your chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Approximately 2.5-3.5 hours
Depends on option selected. For groups of more than six people please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for the participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your evening, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 30 days of notice. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Detroit Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Detroit experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn To Fly in MichiganAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $208
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $325
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $538
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $300
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $499
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $205
- All Detroit Experiences