Private Cooking Class
Year-round, pending chef's availability
- Discuss food preferences, any dietary concerns, and menu options during an initial consultation
- Learn to pick ingredients, prepare food, cook, and present a wonderful finished product
- Your Executive Chef has been in business since 2004, is Food Safety Certified, and has been featured in the Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, and DOWNTOWN Birmingham
- Cheers to your masterpiece and enjoy the tasty benefits of preparing an amazing meal
Have fun with learning new kitchen skills and creating tasty dishes with a Personal Chef in the comforts of your own home.
Prior to your evening, you will discuss your preferences and any dietary concerns. Your chef will consult with you to customize the menu to your liking, and can accommodate virtually any tastes you have.
Bring out your cutting board, roll up your sleeves, and learn how to prepare, cook and present a delicious meal. While you celebrate your new culinary creations and sit down to enjoy them, Chef will take care of cleaning the kitchen.
So get ready for a fun evening that you and your loved ones will never forget. Because the saying really is true, there's no place like home!
The cost of this experience covers locations within 45 miles of Troy, MI. For locations beyond this area, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply.
Full kitchen facilities are required for this experience.
Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences; should you request a particular item outside the established budget, not a problem, you can simply reimburse your Chef.
Gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Approximately 2.5-3.5 hours
Depends on option selected. For groups of more than six people please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for the participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
This is your evening, dress as you wish!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 30 days of notice. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Other Detroit Gift Ideas:(View all 20 Detroit experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn To Fly in MichiganAvg Rating of: 5(6)From: $208
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(11)From: $325
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $109
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $538
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 4(1)From: $300
- Indy Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- Drive an Indy CarFrom: $499
- Hot Air Balloon RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(4)From: $205
- All Detroit Experiences