Miami Beach, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Experienced chauffeurs will drive up to 5 passengers and offer a narrative tour of Miami's past and present
- 3.5-hour tour in a meticulously maintained 1940's or 1950's convertible
- Take in views of Miami's Wynwood and the Design District, colorful Overtown, downtown Miami, Coconut Grove, Little Havana and more!
- A novel and memorable experience through some of Miami's most historic neighborhoods!
Climb into an eye catching, classic convertible and enjoy a 3.5-hour tour of Miami!
You'll cruise the town with a friendly, knowledgeable chauffeur pointing out the historic neighborhoods of Miami. Highlights of the tour may include:
- The artsy Wynwood and the Design District
- Downtown Miami
- Brickell Financial District
- Coconut Grove
- Coral Gabales with a stop at the Biltmore Hotel
- Little Havana
- Miami Beach
Take in the sights of the city from the comfort of a classic convertible on this unique tour of Miami!
- Water will be provided, however, food is not allowed in the vehicle
- Photo souvenirs are included in the price of this experience
- Pick-up and drop-off may be available if you're within the Miami Beach area
Approximately 3.5 hours
You may have up to 5 passengers on your private tour.
This experience is only for those riding in the convertible.
In the event of severe weather, you will reschedule your tour for another date. If it begins raining on your tour, the remainder of the tour will be completed with the top up on the convertible. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions. Sunscreen, sunglasses and hats are recommended. Clothing over swimsuit is required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have requested a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will I drive the car?
No, the car will be driven by a trained chauffeur that will also narrate the tour of Miami.
Are the cars originals?
Yes, the cars are maintained to the highest standard. They are as they would have been in the '40s and '50s. The cars are over 60 years old so some parts have been rebuilt and replaced by period correct parts. The brakes and music systems have been updated.
Are the tours offered in multiple languages?
Yes, tours are available in English, Spanish and French.
What if the weather is bad?
In the event of severe weather, you will reschedule your tour for another date. If it begins raining on your tour, the remainder of the tour will be completed with the top up on the convertible.
Do I get to pick the car?
No, the car will be selected based on availability, party size and various other factors. All of the antique cars are convertibles and you will not be disappointed!
Other Ft Lauderdale Gift Ideas:(View all 54 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $349
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(27)From: $190
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $130
- NASCAR Driving ExperienceAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $499
- Little Havana Food TourFrom: $60
- Seaplane TourFrom: $259
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $199
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences