Private Yacht Charter
Miami Beach, FL
Year round, except for the weekend before Christmas through January 2nd.
- Charter a 43' Marquis Cruiser or a 46' Cruisers Yacht
- Includes Captain, Stewardess, gas and beverages
- Customize your charter; simply cruise locations like Miami Beach or No Name Harbor, stop to snorkel, or dock at the sandbar for a while.
- Bring up to 12 passengers with you for an unforgettable yachting adventure
Enjoy a day on the water with up to 12 family or friends cruising the waters of Miami aboard your own private luxury yacht.
Once you step aboard, you'll be greeted by your Captain and a Stewardess who are there to assure this is a truly memorable experience. You and your captain can customize your cruise route and select which of this area's beautiful sites you and your group want to see.
Depending upon which option you select, you'll be cruising aboard either a 43' Marquis or a 46' Cruisers Yacht.
Cruise aboard this meticulously maintained 2008 43; Marquis yacht. This vessel has 2 state rooms, one head, and a sharp modern design.
46' Cruisers Yacht:
The 2006 Cruisers Yacht features two state rooms, two heads, and a rich interior with touches of class everywhere you look. Her spacious cockpit is loaded with advanced electronics, fridge and an ice maker.
Step aboard for a truly luxurious way to spend an evening in Miami.
Must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
Please note that 15% gratuity is included in the price for your Captain and Crew.
Does not include food or drinks. If you would like to bring any food or drink feel free to do so, however do not bring anything that will stain, such as red wine.
2, 4 or 8 hours, depending upon option selected.
A maximum of 12 passengers on the yacht.
This experience is only for those in your group.
This experience is weather dependent. Contact your experience provider with any weather concerns.
What to Wear:
This is your experience, wear what you like! Don't forget to bring aboard any food or drinks you'd like to enjoy while on the water.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 5 days in advance of intended charter.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. You may reschedule your booking for a $350 fee with at least 7 days of notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with the experience provider.
Are food and drink included?
Water, soda & ice are included; food is not included. You are encouraged to bring food or additional beverages you'd like to enjoy aboard.
Other Ft Lauderdale Experiences:(View all 33 Ft Lauderdale experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(11)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $559Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $210Avg Rating of: 4-half(15)
- South Beach Miami Food TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $280Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Oleta Kayak TourFrom: $85Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Pedal & Paddle TourFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Indian Cooking ClassFrom: $95
- All Ft Lauderdale Experiences
- Gift Certificates