Honolulu Harbor - Honolulu, HI
Mid-December through Mid-April:
Daily - 12:00 PM to 2:30 PM
*Rates do not apply for holidays
View the impressive humpback whales leaping from the gorgeous Hawaiian waters on a Whale Watching Cruise off the island of Oahu!
- Certified Naturalists offer commentary during this 2.5 hour cruise
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the water and islands from the 60-foot observation deck
- Guaranteed whale sightings from providers
- Watch as the whales spray water up to 15-feet into the air, breaches, lobtails and more from the 1,500 passenger vessel!
Watch humpback whales breach, tail slap, spyhop and more on this 2.5 hour Whale Watching Cruise off the coast of Oahu!
Certified Naturalists will be on board the 1,500 passenger vessel offering commentary and whale migration facts throughout your cruise. With four walk-around decks, you'll have plenty of room and 360-degree views of the whales, ocean and Hawaiian islands.
Along with whale watching, you'll also have a chance to learn how to make lei's, hula and participate in ukulele lessons!
Choose to add lunch to your Watching Cruise and enjoy the "Taste of Hawaii Buffet" which may include (subject to change):
- Hawaiian Black Sea Salt Roast Beef
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso glazed White Fish
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Fried Noodles
- Assorted breads
- Various desserts
Climb aboard one of Hawaii's largest vessels for a Whale Watching Cruise you'll remember forever!
- If you don't see whales during the cruise you will receive a voucher for a free whale watching cruise directly from the experience provider
- Special pricing is available for children between the ages of 3-11, call Cloud 9 Living for specifics
- Receive an informational handout on board
- Souvenir photos are available for purchase on board
- Transportation from the Waikiki area and Ko Olina area is available directly from your experience provider for an additional cost
Up to 1,500 passengers
This experience is only for those on the whale watching cruise.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress is casual but temperatures may be cooler on the water. A sweater or light jacket is recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancelling or rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are whale sightings guaranteed?
Yes! Whale sightings are guaranteed by the experience providers. You'll receive a voucher for a whale watching cruise directly from the experience provider if you do not spot a whale.
Where will we cruise?
This cruise will travel the Kahala Gold Coast up to Diamond Head, the volcanic tuff cone, for spectacular views of Oahu. The captain reserves the right to alter the route depending on sea conditions.
Are children welcome on the cruise?
Yes! Children are welcome on this tour and encouraged to participate in lei making,hula and ukulele lessons. Discounted pricing is available for children between the ages of 3-11.
Can I purchase souvenirs?
Yes, there a souvenir shop on board.
Other Hawaii Gift Ideas:(View all 46 Hawaii experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Lanai Island Snorkeling Cruise - MauiAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $95
- Maui Hawaii: Dinner Cruise & Luau ComboFrom: $176
- Hana & Haleakala Helicopter Tour - MauiFrom: $260
- Zipline & Waterfalls - MauiFrom: $239
- Full Day Rappelling Adventure - MauiFrom: $209
- Waterfalls & Rainforest Hike - MauiFrom: $130
- Historic Pearl Harbor Tour - OahuFrom: $97
- Dolphin Watching and Lunch Cruise - OahuFrom: $83
- Doors Off Helicopter Thrill Ride - OahuFrom: $235
- All Hawaii Experiences