Downtown Food Tour
Select Saturdays & Sundays - 4:00 PM
Explore the culinary, cultural and architectural hot spots of Houston on the Downtown Food Tour!
- Experienced guides have been featured in the Houston Chronicle and Washington Post
- Visit various local establishments and sample Tex-Mex, tapas, craft beer and more on the guided walking tour!
- Learn about the evolution of Downtown Houston while enjoying the local cuisine of the largest city in the Lone Star State!
From historic Main Street to Market Square to Green Street, the Downtown Food Tour offers a chance to explore Houston with an experienced and friendly guide leading the way!
On the 3-hour walking tour, you'll visit various restaurants and enjoy selected food samples and craft beers at each location!
Featured food tastings may include (and are subject to change):
- Spanish tapas
- Locally grown organic produce
- Regional American
- Craft beers
Learn about the rejuvenation of downtown Houston and surrounding areas with modern skyscrapers, historic buildings and critically acclaimed bars and restaurants.
Whether you're visiting Texas or call it home, this highly-acclaimed food tour is a perfect way to get an insider's look at the beautiful and revitalized Downtown Houston!
- All food tastings and water are included in the price
- Saturday tours may also include a Craft Beer tasting
- If participants have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking
- Gratuity for your guide is not included in the price, but appreciated if you enjoy the experience
Approximately 3 hours
Participants will be accompanied by others on the tour, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent. In the rare event of a cancellation due to severe or inclement weather, you will be contacted by the experience provider to reschedule.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather. Participants will walk approximately 3/4 of a mile in distance, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes.
For this Downtown Food Tour experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
How much food is served on the tour?
Enough food will be enjoyed on the Downtown Houston Food Tour to satisfy most appetites!
Do we just walk around and sample food?
This food tour provides history, architecture, culture and local cuisine. Participants will enjoy food and drinks at various locations with an experienced guide.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity is not included in the price of the tour ticket, but is appreciated if the experience is enjoyed.
What happens if it rains?
This food tour will run rain or shine. In the rare event that a tour has to be cancelled due to severe weather, you will reschedule directly with the Downtown Food Tour experience provider.
Are there any age restrictions?
All ages are welcome on the tour, however please keep in mind the tour will cover approximately 3/4 of a mile in distance. This tour may not be ideal for younger children. Participants must provide a valid form of identification to participate in any alcohol tastings.
Do we stand the whole time?
No, participants will walk to each of the stops but all of the samplings will take place seated.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 38 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari 430 ScuderiaFrom: $487
- Race a Lamborghini SuperleggeraAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $487
- Murder Mystery Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(2)From: $85
- Sunday Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $64
- Downtown Food TourAvg Rating of: 4(3)From: $68
- The Heights Food TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $67
- Indoor SkydivingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $86
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $550
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- All Houston Experiences
"You need to make it very clear on your booking info that alcoholic drinks are not included. It was a nice 3 + hours, but one time is enough."
"The Downtown Food Tour was an amazing experience! I would recommend the tour to family and friends! "
"At one restaurant, we were told drinks were included, but then we received a bill at the end. Would never have ordered knowing it was not included!"