Year-round, subject to availability.
Sat: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Package includes everything you need to get out and play
- Well kept, manicured grass covered fields with rain drainage
- Staff and referees keep the games organized and safe
- Target range available to warm up
Get decked in your camouflage gear and head out for some paintball combat! Feel the rush as you stalk your opponents and avoid their wrath!
From bandit hide-outs and fence bunkers to wooded areas and trail systems, you'll be on the hunt and on the run, having a blast while blasting away on your paintball experience!
Before you jump into the paintball madness, you will go through a quick 10 minute safety orientation to brief you on field rules and proper use of equipment. Next, you'll get your equipment, get geared up, team up and head out to play.
You will play either capture the flag or elimination format games that are approximately 10-15 minutes long, taking a break after each game in our Elimination Zones to catch your breath, re-fill your CO2, clean your goggles and hydrate.
Play Safe! Have Fun!
- Paintball Marker
- Goggle/Mask System
- Unlimited CO2
- Field Fee
- 500 Paintballs included
- Ice water and cups
- Goggle spray cleaner and towels to clean those splattered goggles
- Players must be at least 10 years of age.
- FIELD PAINT ONLY
- All Paintball Markers are measured for speed of the ball before entering our fields
- All Paintball Markers are set moderately below American Paintball League guide lines for recreational play
- No Hot shooting Paintball Markers allowed
You can play until close
Up to 30 players in any given game.
Picnic tables and canopies available for on lookers.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Long sleeves, long pants like jeans, shoes that you can run in, camo if you have it. Camouflage Jackets available, limited supply.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Can I use my own equipment?
Yes, you may use your own equipment. However, our facility is Field Paint Only--you must use the paintballs provided. Paintballs purchased elsewhere are not permitted.
How long should I expect to be on site?
Schedule your stay for a minimum of three hours, so that you get enough play time in. Games are approximately 10 or 15 minutes with a 10 or 15 minute break between every two games.
Is there an age requirement?
The minimum age is 10 years old. Players under the age of 18 years must also have a parent or guardian signature.
Can I bring my own food and beverages?
Absolutely. You may bring your own food and beverage, however, alcohol is not permitted.
Other Houston Gift Ideas:(View all 36 Houston experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a Ferrari F430From: $421Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a Ferrari 458 ItaliaFrom: $505Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $550Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Downtown Food TourFrom: $59
- Romantic Dinner CruiseFrom: $96Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Houston Pub Crawl TourFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $399Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 570-4From: $452
- All Houston Experiences