Outside Aria Resort - Las Vegas, NV
Daily - 2:30 PM
- #1 Ranked food tour provider on TripAdvisor
- 2.5-hour walking tour includes visits to 4 of Vegas' most highly acclaimed restaurants and tastings of 10+ signature dishes
- Receive VIP seating, no lines or wait times
- Knowledgeable guides are happy to share insider information on Vegas' best kept secrets
- This culinary adventure is the perfect way to experience Vegas and leaves plenty of time to play after!
Vegas is so much more than slots and tables... it is a foodie destination in its own right, if you know where to go. With countless dining options on the Strip, you need real insider info to hit the best establishments. Take the guess-work out of your afternoon and embark on a guided Culinary Adventure Tour!
On this 2.5-hour tour, you will walk past iconic fountains and glitzy venues on your way to 4 of Vegas' most talked about restaurants. At each stop, you'll savor appetizers, entrees, or desserts. You will finish the tour having consumed a full meal consisting of 10+ signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs. Most guests will end this adventure comfortably full!
If you want to spice up your afternoon a bit more, an optional alcoholic beverage add-on is available at the time of purchase which includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. This is Vegas, after all!
This Afternoon Culinary Adventure Tour is the perfect way to explore the Vegas strip and scope out all the best spots in town. And the best part? There is still plenty of time hit the town after!
Food and water are included in the price of this tour. A pre-purchased alcoholic beverage add-on is available that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various stops. Soda and other alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase.
Gratuity for your guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
Tours move at a moderate pace and require walking or standing between stops. Seats will be available at each destination.
Please be sure to mention any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking. Whenever possible, provider will do their best to accommodate with appropriate substitutions.
Approximately 2.5 hours
This tour is for participants only.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Comfortable attire appropriate for the weather. No flip flops or tank tops.
For this Culinary Adventure Tour, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds, reschedules or exchanges can be made. However, tickets are transferable.
Are beverages served on the tour?
Water is available at all locations. A pre-purchased alcoholic beverage add-on is available at the time of purchase that includes a pre-selected signature drink at various locations. Additional alcohol or soft drinks are available for purchase separately.
What types of food are served on the tour?
Throughout the course of the afternoon, you will indulge in dishes ranging from appetizers to dessert and everything in between. Tastings vary, but each restaurant and signature dish are carefully selected based their ratings and reputation. These are the most-sought-after bites in town!
Can I shop during the tour?
In order to stay on schedule, it is requested that you refrain from shopping during the tour.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 49 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- Fighter Pilot MissionAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $1,559
- All Las Vegas Experiences