Vegas Dunes, Las Vegas, NV
Year Round: Open from Dawn 'till Dusk. 7 days a week with some black out dates.
Pick up times:
30-minute Chase: 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm
- Featured in Rolling Stone magazine, MTV, The Bachelor and Discovery Channel
- Go as fast as you want as you race around Vegas Dunes' 15,000 acres of legendary desert terrain
- Exciting terrain used by several off-road racing organizations
- The ultimate Las Vegas thrill ride!
The most exciting of our Dune Buggy experiences, this fast paced tour is not for the weak at heart.
Just 17 miles northeast of Las Vegas, Vegas Dunes offer fantastic trails for adventurous drivers. Terrain consists of dunes, gravel, hard pack dirt, hills, valleys, washed out creek beds, and trails running in every direction.
This area is technical and challenging with lots of tight and twisty trails. Ride in the same area used by several off-road racing organizations such as SNORE, SCORE, MRAN, and Best in the Desert.
Drive a Buggy Options:
After a thorough safety briefing, you will put on your full face helmet and strap into a four-point harnesses in a mini baja racer.
Your job will be to chase one of the expert "Dunie" guides and the only thing that will slow your "Dunie" down is if he's waiting for you to catch up! Come take a ride that you won't soon forget!
Ride with a Guide Options:
Ride with a guide is for customers who don't want to drive the buggy themselves but want to go on the adventure with a guide driving the buggy. So strap on your seat belt, hold on tight and prepare for the ride of your life!
**Ride with a guide is for customers who don't want to drive the buggy themselves, but want to go on the adventure with a guide driving the buggy.
**4 seat buggies fit two adults in the front and two children weighing less than 100lbs in the back seat.
- Minimum age is 19 years old to drive.
- Round trip transportation from your resort is provided.
- All equipment, fuel, park entrance fee and water is provided and included in the purchase price.
- There is a $300 cash or credit deposit required on all rentals.
- Cars are handicap accessible with all hand driving for participants able to get in and out of the vehicle on their own.
- Due to the inherent risks, pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
4 hour total trip time from hotel to hotel.
8 buggies per excursion
This experience is not weather dependent. In the case of rain, jackets are provided.
What to Wear:
Long sleeves, sweatpants and sneakers. Sweatpants because they are typically elastic at the ankles and keep the sand out.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final.
Should I tip my shuttle driver and desert guide?
Shuttle drivers and desert guides give their best to provide an excellent service and it is customary to tip. How much to tip is completely at your discretion and not a requirement, but much appreciated. A general guideline would be $5 to $10 per group for your shuttle driver and $10 to $20 per buggy for your desert guide.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Had a good time. Next time I think I would rather ride with my partner than having my own buggy. Would have made for more laughs. Overall a great time!"
"Would definitely do this again!"
"We really had a wonderful time. It was exhilarating, exciting and different. The boys went golfing and us girls (mother/daughter) traded in shopping and spas for Baha racing in the dessert. My daughter's employer could not believe what she was doing. I (age 53) was the envy of my male business colleagues. Frequent visitors to Vegas, they asked how I found out about the experience. I told them cloud9living.com! They thought it was very cool!"