Private Hot Air Balloon Ride
Las Vegas, NV
Daily - Sunrise
- Friendly and experienced provider has been in business and repeatedly featured on the History Channel and Travel Channel since 1980
- Help the crew prepare for flight or relax as you watch the balloon inflate before your eyes
- Glide peacefully in the range of 1,500 feet above the ground as you enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Las Vegas
- Perfect experience for a marriage proposal, romantic date, or fun adventure with a loved one
Enjoy the tranquility of a Private Hot Air Balloon Ride, with only the occasional blasts of burners to break the peace.
Your balloon adventure begins before sunrise to capture the beautiful dawn light. Whether you are a Las Vegas local or visitor, a high-flying, peaceful Hot Air Balloon ride is the perfect way to start your day.
Experience the thrill of this historic means of travel. Your friendly pilot will describe ballooning and point out important scenery below. After approximately one hour of tranquil flight your balloon will descend to its landing.
After the flight you are invited to a delicious celebratory champagne breakfast.
Enjoy an inspired adventure filled with beautiful, sweeping vistas, panoramic views and sky sailing fun that will make lifelong memories.
Passengers must at least be in fair physical condition and able to stand for at least an hour. Participants must weigh less than 250 lbs, at least 5 years of age, and over 44 inches tall to see over the basket.
Flight includes a champagne and sit down breakfast after the flight.
The actual flight time is about one hour. The entire ballooning experience, including pre-flight preparation, flight and post-flight celebration, may take three to four hours.
This is a private flight for two participants.
Non-flying participants are welcome to watch and ride with the chase crew during the flight.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Dress as though you would if you were walking down the street. It will not be colder in the air. Hats and closed-toe, flat-soled shoes are recommended. Sandals and heels are not permitted.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date with the experience provider directly will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather, a refund will not be given but you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
How are balloons inflated?
Once the balloon is laid out, a fan is used to push air through its mouth. When the fabric is partially inflated, the burners are lit. As the burners push hot air into the balloon, it fills to the point of standing up.
How do balloons fly?
When the air inside the balloon gets hotter than the air outside, it gains altitude. As the air inside the balloon becomes cooler than the outside air, the balloon loses altitude. Winds differ between altitudes, so pilots move between layers to move the balloon forward, backward, and sideways.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences