Top Gun Aerobatic Flight
Henderson Executive Airport - Henderson, NV
Daily - 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM & 3:00 PM
*5:00 PM flights are available Mid-April through Mid-October
This aerobatic flight is your chance to take the controls of an Extra 330LC aircraft and live out your Top Gun dreams!
- You'll take the controls and fly an Extra 330LC - the safest and most versatile aerobatic aircraft available
- Fly with an FAA certified flight instructor with 10-20 years of experience, many of whom are former Air Force pilots
- Experience high "G" maneuvering, dynamic low-level flying, loops, rolls, hammerheads and more
- Live out your Top Gun dreams in the skies above Vegas!
If you've always dreamed of taking the controls of a high-performance aircraft and engaging in thrilling aerobatic maneuvers, this is the experience for you.
You'll start with a 30 minute briefing on aerobatic and high "G" maneuvering from a team of experienced flight instructors.
Then it's time for you and your instructor to step aboard an Extra 330LC aircraft and prepare for takeoff.
Shortly following takeoff you'll get the chance to take the controls and experience the unparalleled thrill of flying. Experience "extreme" flying as you engage in basic aerobatics like loops, rolls, stalls & spins along with dynamic low level flying!
- Fuel fee is included in the package price
- Includes complimentary hotel transfer from Las Vegas with pick-ups 1 hour prior to the flight time and drop-offs 1-1.5 hours after the flight time
- Participant must weigh between 80 - 265 pounds and be between 4' - 6'6" tall
Approximately 3.5 total hours (including transportation to/from hotel), with a 30 minute briefing on aerobatics and high "G" maneuvering, and 22-27 minutes of flight time.
One participant per aircraft.
Spectators are allowed and may attend the briefing with participants, take pictures, and can relax in the hanger during the flight. The hanger is equipped with lounge sofas, tables, a pool table, darts, foosball and an aviation museum.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable and casual clothing, shoes and socks required.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, any rescheduling must be done within 72 hours advance notice. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Las Vegas Gift Ideas:(View all 52 Las Vegas experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(25)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(21)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(16)From: $175
- Las Vegas Aerobatic Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $229
- Las Vegas Strip Helicopter TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(3)From: $119
- Mini Baja ChaseAvg Rating of: 4-half(8)From: $166
- NASCAR Stock Car Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $109
- Drive a NASCAR Stock CarAvg Rating of: 5(10)From: $538
- Mojave Desert Zipline TourAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $159
- All Las Vegas Experiences
"Everything about this experience went smoothly and professionally. From booking the experience to follow-up and then doing my flight, it was perfect. The staff and pilots were great. Made me feel relaxed and had a great lounge area to hang out in. They were relaxed and fun and it put me at ease. My pilot was the best -- great instructor, knowledgeable and a kid at heart. Would recommend Cloud 9 Living and this Top Gun flight to everyone! "
"Lots of fun and sure glad the pilot knew what he was doing. This was not on my bucket list and a great surprise for my birthday from my family. I would never have imagined this existed and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys a thrill experience."
"Everything was great. The only bit of confusion was the fuel surcharge."