Golf Lesson with a PGA Pro
Courses & instructors nationwide.
Daily - Sunrise to Sunset
*Pending weather & instructor availability.
Click here for courses & instructors nationwide.
During a lesson with a PGA Pro in Los Angeles, your instructor will help you add distance to your drive, improve your short game or learn how to finally hit your irons straight.
- You will be taught the skills to improve your game regardless of your game level
- Correct any flaws in your swing and lower your handicap
- Every player is different, and your PGA pro will help you find what you need to make your game fun
PGA Class A Professionals are universally recognized as the leaders in the field of golf instruction. This is your chance to put their years of training and knowledge to use for you. Our instructors include regional PGA Teachers of the Year, Collegiate coaches, and former tour players.
With a private lesson from a PGA Class A Professional, you'll discover techniques and strategies for improvement that would otherwise take years to learn.
So whether you are looking to add distance to your drive, improve your short game, or learn how to finally hit your irons straight, your instructor will help you reach your goals.
Sample topics covered include proper alignment, grip, posture, ball position, swing mechanics and more.
Learn to play the course with confidence!
Instructor & course locations in the Los Angeles region:
Mike Buroza - Los Verdes Golf Course in Rancho Palos Verdes
PGA Class A professional Mike Buroza has over 33 years of teaching experience, and currently serves as the Head Golf Professional at Los Verdes Golf Club.
Mike focuses his instruction on the basic fundamentals of a good golf swing: grip, stance, alignment, posture, tempo, balance and swing plane. Mike has helped golfers of all abilities improve their games.
- This experience includes course or practice facility fees. Golf clubs not included, participant must provide his or her own
- Instructors are PGA Class A professionals who have completed a multi-year series of work, study and training in every aspect of golf. They have passed an aptitude test and must maintain their expertise through continuing education programs
- Cloud 9 Living is not affiliated with the Professional Golfer's Association of America (PGA)
This golf lesson will last 1 hour.
One student per lesson
This is a one on one experience for the student and golf pro only.
Yes, this experience is weather dependent. In the event your lesson is canceled due to weather, you will be able to reschedule your lesson with your instructor.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and appropriate golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts.
It is recommended to request bookings 14 - 30 days in advance. Lesson dates and times are subject to your instructor's availability.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a lesson with your instructor, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Rescheduling will be subject to your selected instructor's rescheduling policy.
Will my lesson be with a famous professional golfer like Phil Mickelson or Sergio Garcia?
No, your lesson will not be with a famous golfer from the professional tour. Rather, your lesson will be with a qualified instructor who has received his Class A certification from the Professional Golfers' Association (PGA).
What is a PGA Class A Professional?
All of our instructors have been certified by the Professional Golf Association (PGA) as Class A professionals. In order to receive their PGA Class A, he or she must have completed a multi-year series of work, study and training in every aspect of golf, must pass an aptitude test, and must maintain his or her expertise through continuing education programs.
What will the lesson focus on?
This is a customized lesson for golfers of all levels, from beginners to experienced golfers looking to hone their skills. Areas of instruction may include driving, putting, chipping, proper body alignment, grip, posture, ball position, swing mechanics and more.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 87 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $499
- All Los Angeles Experiences