Newport Beach, CA
Daily - 4:45 PM to 10:00 PM
*Rates do not apply for Valentine's day, holidays and specialty cruises
- Your gondoliers have been voted as a top attraction on TripAdvisor and appeared on the cover of American Way magazine
- Enjoy a delicious meal catered by the Rusty Pelican restaurant, and your choice of sparkling cider or imported Italian mineral water
- Enjoy an unparalelled "waterfront" dinner floating aboard a beautiful Venetian style gondola
Step aboard and prepare to enjoy dinner afloat with a memorable dinner cruise aboard an authentic gondola.
Once you climb aboard, you'll be greeted by a friendly gondolier who will take you on a cruise through beautiful Newport Harbor.
Dinner Cruise Options:
Gourmet Cruise - This cruise is a 1.5-hour cruise with a three-course meal catered by the Rusty Pelican restaurant and a bottle of sparkling cider or imported Italian sparkling mineral water.
Exquisite Cruise - Enjoy a 2-hour cruise with a four-course meal catered by the Rusty Pelican restaurant and a bottle of sparkling cider or imported Italian sparkling mineral water.
If you're looking for a truly romantic twist on the "dinner date", then climb aboard and enjoy a date you'll never forget.
- Please click here for menu options, which are subject to change
- Please advise if any participant weighs over 300 lbs so that appropriate accommodations may be made
Gourmet Cruise option: approximately 1.5 hour; Exquisite Cruise option: approximately 2 hours
Your private gondola can accommodate up to 6 passengers. For groups larger than 2 passengers, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the gondola.
This experience is weather dependent. Please contact your experience provider with any questions or concerns regarding weather.
What to Wear:
Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the season. Sunscreen, hats and sunglasses are recommended.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings are final and no cancellations or rescheduling will be allowed.
Is the cruise just for romantics?
Not at all! The gondolas can accommodate up to 6 passengers. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing on groups larger than 2.
What if it rains?
In the event of inclement weather, a rain check will be issued which can be redeemed at your convenience for up to a year.
Will there be anyone else on my cruise besides me and my date/companion?
No, this is a private charter just for you.
Are children allowed?
Yes, you may bring children aboard the gondola. Children under 5 years of age are free.
Do the gondolas have life jackets aboard?
Yes, all of the gondolas have life jackets under the deck. If you would like to wear one or would like any children aboard to wear them, please advise at the time of booking.
What types of beverages are included?
The cruise comes with a complimentary bottle of sparkling cider, sparkling water or flat water. Guests over 21 may purchase a bottle of wine directly from the experience provider, or you may bring your own bottled beverage for a small corkage fee.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 104 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(13)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(15)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130
- Drive a NASCARFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(34)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"This was for our 10-year anniversary, and it was so awesome! The food was great, the driver was great, and the whole experience was amazing! We will definitely be doing it again."
"Our experience was romantic and wonderful in every way!"
"My guest and I had a wonderful, beautiful , fun evening. Our guide was very nice, fun, caring and FUNNY! We love the treatment we got. We were an hour late so my guest didn't want to go, but before the evening was over he kept telling me how nice and relaxing the evening was, and he was really glad I picked this for us. Our dinner was good, and so was the view. I tell you -- we just love Cloud 9 now. Thank you to Cloud 9 Living, Ms. April and Simon."