Hollywood Hills Sunset Hike (for 2+)
Mid-March through October - 4:30 PM
November through Mid-March - 3:00 PM
Marvel at the breathtaking views from the summit of Mount Hollywood when you embark on a Hollywood Hills Sunset Hike!
- Tour provider has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, the Los Angeles Times, and on ABC and CBS
- Hike approximately 4 miles on the 2.5-hour tour
- View the Griffith Park Observatory, the Greek Theater, the legendary Hollywood sign, the L.A. lights and more!
Hike the hills for spectacular views of Los Angeles on this Hollywood Hills Sunset Hike!
Your guide will lead you on a 2.5-hour, 4 mile hike to the summit of Mount Hollywood. Take in views of the Griffith Park Observatory, the Greek Theater and the legendary Hollywood sign, along with the natural beauty surrounding you. Your tour guide will also show you video clips throughout the hike that highlight various scenes from famous films and television shows and point out the exact filming locations.
If you're looking for a new vantage point of the City of the Angels, enjoy this Hollywood Hills Sunset Hike!
- Includes a complimentary bottle of water
- There is ample free parking available at the Greek Theater
- Considered an easy to moderate hike
- This tour will cover approximately 4 miles
This tour will have other participants with a maximum of 50 per group. Large tour groups will be accompanied by multiple tour guides.
Only booked participants may go on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. It is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time with any concerns regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Participants should wear casual attire and footwear that is comfortable for hiking. Closed-toe shoes are highly recommended.
It is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How far will we hike on this tour?
This 2.5-3 hour tour will cover approximately 4 miles.
Do I need to bring food and water?
A complimentary bottle of water will be provided by your tour guide. It is encouraged to bring a light snack such as fruit or granola for the 2.5-3 hour hike.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If a tour must be cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
Are restrooms available along the tour route?
Yes, there will be at least one stop that has restroom facilities along the route.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 91 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(23)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(43)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(28)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $130
- All Los Angeles Experiences