Buena Park, CA
Monday through Thursday - 7:00 PM
Fridays - 7:30 PM
Saturdays - 5:30 PM & 8:30 PM
Sundays - 3:30 PM & 6:30 PM
*Showtimes are subject to change
- Get caught in the action of an exciting pirate story
- Includes Captain Seating: seating in the first 3 rows, pirate headbands and a pirate flag
- This Broadway-quality show includes action, adventure, comedy and more
- A good adventure for pirates of all ages!
This Pirate Dinner Adventure gets you right in the middle of swashbuckling action as a blustering adventure unfolds before your eyes!
This Broadway-quality show is set aboard an authentically replicated 18th-century Spanish galleon measuring 46 feet long, 18 feet wide with 40-foot masts. The ship is anchored in a 300,000-gallon indoor lagoon with night sky lighting. Surrounding the lagoon is a 6-sided showroom with 6 additional ships where the audience is seated. As a special guest, you will be seated in the first 3 rows of the theater.
Voyagers on each of the 6 ships have a fearless pirate mascot whom they cheer on as the adventure unfolds! A cast of a dozen actors, singers and stunt performers will engage in a bounty of action-packed exploits accompanied by cannon blasts, pyrotechnics and plenty of laughs.
Monday - Sunday: "Rise of the Sea Dragon"
Set on the night of the 10th Annual Governors Gala, a celebration of Captain Beauregard Fetters defeat of the dreaded Captain Sebastian the Black and his horde of pirates. Also in attendance is her Royal Highness, Princess Anita. This year, the guests of the Gala are in for a special treat as Captain Fetter reveals he has found the last descendant of a fabled Gypsy tribe, who are said to hold the key to a legendary pirate treasure hidden in a Secret Cove. The coveted treasure is guarded by a terrifying Sea Dragon. At the climax of the evenings festivitiespirates attack!
Captain Sebastian the Black and his pirate crew catch Captain Fetter by surprise and take him, the Gypsy, Princess Anita and all the guests captive. They are brought onboard his ship in the Secret Cove, where he plans on taking his revenge on Captain Fetter and using the Gypsy and Princess Anita to perform a ritual which will locate the legendary treasure.
What Captain Sebastian does not plan on is his own son, Benjamin Blue, falling for the Princess and leading a mutiny against his father in the name of love.
Hang on, there are rough seas ahead...
*Holiday shows run select dates in October and December
- Adult pricing is ages 12 and older
- Children pricing is for ages 3 - 11
- Infants under 3 are free as long as they do not require a seat
- Includes 4-course dinner, show admission, water, soft drinks and coffee
- Cash bar available
2.5 - 3 hours
The performance is in an area holding up to 700 guests.
This experience is only for booked participants.
This experience is not weather dependent as it takes place indoors.
What to Wear:
Pirate and/or casual attire are welcomed!
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no exchanges are allowed. If necessary, cancelling is allowed up to 7 days prior to your booked date. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule in accordance with these terms will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need to arrive early?
Yes. Please arrive 2 hours before showtime for free appetizers and pre-show entertainment.
Do you have children's pricing?
Children pricing is for ages 3-11. Infants under 3 that do not require a seat and will share the lap of a parent are free.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(45)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $92
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(35)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"The experience and booking was great overall. Thanks. "
"The food served was absolutely terrible. This is not a fault of Cloud 9 Living, but rather the venue in general. I now have a distinct feeling the area is a mill to process and remove cash from guest. The pirate and dinner show was a mismatch in logic. A very low budget meal, accompanied by very expensive drinks. The dinner was a throw back to high school prepared meals, served at a very long bar with cramped seating. "
"Food was not good. Very expensive drinks and souvenirs. "