Playing Lesson with a PGA Pro
Scholl Canyon Golf Course; Glendale, CA
Year-round; Tuesday - Sunday pending instructor & course availability.
Learn new skills from PGA professional Rick Sessinghaus while you play 9 holes. This lesson is sure to help you improve your game and make you love golf even more!
- Understand course management better, learn how to play from uneven lies, the keys to playing short game shots, how to transfer practice skills to the course, mental game skills and more!
- Learn from award-winning Rick Sessinghaus, a Southern California PGA Metro Teacher of the Year and 2011 Golf Tips Top 25 Instructor in America
- Lesson includes green fees and cart
- Learn the game of golf like never before!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Rick Sessinghaus, you'll learn skills that will enable you to score better and play the game of golf more effectively.
Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- The keys to playing short game shots like bunker, chips and putts
- How to take your practice game onto the course
- How to play from uneven lies (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc..)
- Shot selection & club selection
- Mental game skills such as pre-shot routine and course strategy
You'll play at Scholl Canyon Golf Course and learn from PGA Professional Rick Sessinghaus. Rick Sessinghaus, known as "Golf's Mental Coach", was named the 2008 Southern California PGA Metro Teacher of the Year, and in 2011 was named a Top 25 Instructor in America by Golf Tips magazine.
Rick is a Certified Golf Fitness Trainer with Titleist Performance Institute, and an Advisory Staff Member for Wilson Staff Co.
Rick is an expert on the mindset principles that make or break performance on and off the course. His coaching has helped top junior, collegiate, and professional golfers reach new levels of performance.
He is an Instructional Editor for Golf Tips magazine, can be seen on Fox Sports Network as a mental game contributor, and his book Golf: The Ultimate Mind Game has been featured in national golf magazines and used by leading golf instructors across the country.
As a former professional golfer, Rick has now found more satisfaction helping others achieve their dreams than he did in his own competitive career. He evaluates each golfer on his or her fitness level, mental skills and technical skills to uncover the best path for improvement. Rick is an expert in all the performance factors that golfers need to reach their goals.
So come on out and experience a lesson that is sure to help you get more enjoyment out of the game of golf!
Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson.
9 Holes, approximately 2 hours.
Only students are allowed to participate in the lesson.
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact your instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 102 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(34)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Rick did a wonderful job making me feel the experience was all about me. He's a very easy and fun person to get to know, which in my case made it easy to relax and have a good time. If you love golf and want to better your game I would highly recommend Rick and this Cloud 9 experience."
"I enjoyed my golf lesson so much that I will be playing more golf now that he showed me on is Ipad the wrong moves I was doing. You definitely have the right person teaching golf. It was an awesome experience, thank you."
"My instructor was excellent. In minutes he had my swing perfected. I will recommend him to all my golf buddies."