Playing Lesson with a PGA Pro
Scholl Canyon Golf Course - Glendale, CA
Tuesday through Sunday - 8:00 AM to 2:00 PM
*Pending instructor & course availability
Learn new skills from PGA professional Rick Sessinghaus while you play 9 holes. This lesson is sure to help you improve your game and make you love golf even more!
- Understand course management better, learn how to play from uneven lies, the keys to playing short game shots, how to transfer practice skills to the course, mental game skills and more!
- Learn from award-winning Rick Sessinghaus, a Southern California PGA Metro Teacher of the Year and 2011 Golf Tips Top 25 Instructor in America
- Lesson includes green fees and cart
- Learn the game of golf like never before!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Rick Sessinghaus, you'll learn skills that will enable you to score better and play the game of golf more effectively.
Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- The keys to playing short game shots like bunker, chips and putts
- How to take your practice game onto the course
- How to play from uneven lies (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc.)
- Shot selection & club selection
- Mental game skills such as pre-shot routine and course strategy
About Your Instructor, Rick Sessinghaus:
You'll play at Scholl Canyon Golf Courseand learn from PGA Professional Rick Sessinghaus. Rick Sessinghaus, known as "Golf's Mental Coach," was named the 2008 Southern California PGA Metro Teacher of the Year, and in 2011 was named a Top 25 Instructor in America by Golf Tips magazine.
Rick is a Certified Golf Fitness Trainer with Titleist Performance Institute, and an Advisory Staff Member for Wilson Staff Co.
Rick is an expert on the mindset principles that make or break performance on and off the course. His coaching has helped top junior, collegiate, and professional golfers reach new levels of performance.
He is an Instructional Editor for Golf Tips magazine, can be seen on Fox Sports Network as a mental game contributor, and his book Golf: The Ultimate Mind Game has been featured in national golf magazines and used by leading golf instructors across the country.
As a former professional golfer, Rick has now found more satisfaction helping others achieve their dreams than he did in his own competitive career. He evaluates each golfer on his or her fitness level, mental skills and technical skills to uncover the best path for improvement. Rick is an expert in all the performance factors that golfers need to reach their goals.
So come on out and experience a lesson that is sure to help you get more enjoyment out of the game of golf!
- Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson
- Lesson typically includes 9 holes of play, subject to the pace of the lesson
9 Holes, approximately 2 hours.
This experience is for one golfer and instructor only
Only the booked student may participate in the lesson
This experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact your instructor.
What to Wear:
Appropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 105 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $530
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Learn to FlyFrom: $255Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $405
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(10)
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Old Pasadena Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Latin Flavors Food TourFrom: $95Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Rick did a wonderful job making me feel the experience was all about me. He's a very easy and fun person to get to know, which in my case made it easy to relax and have a good time. If you love golf and want to better your game I would highly recommend Rick and this Cloud 9 experience."
"I enjoyed my golf lesson so much that I will be playing more golf now that he showed me on is Ipad the wrong moves I was doing. You definitely have the right person teaching golf. It was an awesome experience, thank you."
"Rick Sessinghaus' golf instruction was very helpful, using video methods and on course instructions."