The True Facial in Santa Monica
Exhale Spa - located between Wilshire Blvd & 2nd Street in Santa Monica, CA
Monday through Saturday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- A layer of a most coveted mushroom enzyme mask is used to lift away dull, tired skin and reveal a fresher, brighter version of you
- This luxurious spa allows guests to enjoy a quiet relaxation lounge along with fully appointed changing rooms with steam, sauna, lockers and showers for a truly relaxing experience
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Enliven your skin with a customized facial appropriate for all skin types. A layer of a most coveted mushroom enzyme mask to lift away dull, tired skin and reveal a fresher, brighter version of you! Trust that all of your needs will be thoroughly addressed in this 1 hour facial - a true transformation.
- Must be 16 years old for facials and nail services
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
Choose from a 30 or 60 minute facial.
This experience is only for you.
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can choose the gender of your therapist at the time of booking.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(14)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(44)From: $120
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $90
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(33)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Loved that I got a discount on the service by booking through Cloud 9 Living. It pays to book my future activities through Cloud 9 Living instead of going direct, if it includes a discount (and includes the tip!). "
"Overall experience was great. Checkout took longer than I expected it would. The spa associate seemed unclear with applying the certificate to our service. "
"This was my first experience and it was thoroughly relaxing, refreshing and informational!"