Universal Studios VIP Tour
Universal Studios - Hollywood, CA
Daily - 9:45 AM, 10:15 AM, 10:45 AM & 11:15 AM
- Go behind the scenes to visit private sets and working sound stages
- Walk through actual sets including Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds
- Roam the enormous and incredible prop warehouse
- Enjoy VIP perks such as valet parking, gourmet lunch in the exclusive VIP dining room and VIP privileges at Universal Studios theme park!
Prepare to be pampered like a star with a VIP Tour of Universal Studios Hollywood you'll never forget!
Immerse yourself in a full day of movie-making magic as you discover a side of Universal Studios the general public doesn't see. Go behind the scenes and visit private sets and working sound stages. You won't forget the insider's stories about the making of famous movies and TV shows!
Visit actual sets from legendary movies and shows such as the Bates Motel from Psycho, Wisteria Lane from ABC's hit series Desperate Housewives or tour the set from Steven Spielberg's War of the Worlds.
Don't miss out on exploring Universal's award-winning sound department and roaming the enormous prop warehouse where you can take photos with props from historical films.
In addition to your VIP tour, enjoy:
- VIP lounge
- Valet parking
- Gourmet buffet lunch in the exclusive VIP dining room
- VIP privileges at Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, including front-of-line access to all rides & attractions as well as reserved seating at all shows
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age
- Gourmet lunch buffet, valet parking and VIP privileges at the theme park included
Approximately 6-7 hours
There will be up to 16 participants per tour. For group sizes larger than 4, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This VIP experience is only available to those on the tour.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Please dress comfortably and appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking. Tennis shoes are recommended.
For this experience, we recommend booking at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are not allowed. All bookings are final.
Are there any age requirements?
All participants must be at least 5 years old for the Universal Studios VIP Tour.
What are the perks?
This VIP tour includes behind the scenes visits to private sets and working sound stages, access to the enormous prop warehouse, valet parking, VIP entry/exit to the park, a gourmet buffet lunch, reserved seating at all shows and front-of-line access to all rides and attractions.
What type of food is served at the VIP lunch?
A buffet is prepared daily by Universal Studio's Executive Chef providing a variety of seasonal & fresh items.The typical selection includes several different types of salad, various entrees & side dishes, a kid-friendly item and a selection of breads & desserts.
How long is the tour?
This tour lasts approximately 6-7 hours, including the time in the VIP lounge for lunch.
How are guests with disabilities accommodated?
This tour provides convenient access for guests with disabilities. Many rides, shows, attractions, escalators and parking structures are designed to comfortably accommodate guests in wheelchairs and with other disabilities.
Wheelchair and Electric Convenience Vehicle rentals are available for rent just inside the park, across from the Universal Studios Store.
Can I change the date of my experience?
No, you can't change the date of your reservation. All bookings are final, non-refundable, and dates for the passes may not be changed.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 88 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(24)From: $225
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 4-half(15)From: $299
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $299
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 1-half(1)From: $375
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4-half(45)From: $123
- Champagne Brunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(29)From: $92
- Bridge to Nowhere Bungee JumpAvg Rating of: 5(35)From: $149
- NASCAR Ride AlongAvg Rating of: 5(1)From: $100
- Drive a NASCARAvg Rating of: 4-half(1)From: $355
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"Stephanie was our tour guide at Universal Studios, she was great. Donna was the 2nd tour guide on the shuttle bus, she was great also. Bob was the shuttle driver he is great too! The continental breakfast was very nice, but the lunch that was provided was off the hook! Shrimp scampi, crab legs, prime rib, every salad you can imagine, and desserts were yummy-yummy! Going to the front of the line on the rides was fantastic. The history and knowledge of the guides was exceptional, very informative."
"The experience was amazing! Donna was a great tour guide! I would recommend her. The only negative part was the very short lunch break. The food was so good, but not long enough to really enjoy it in 30 minutes. Otherwise, best event ever! "
"IT WAS FUN"