Mid-March through November:
Thursday through Monday -10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
December through Mid-March:
Saturday & Sunday - 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- A 100% tree-based adventure featuring 8 zip lines, 2 rappelling experiences, 4 suspended sky bridges and 3 short hikes
- Ranked by USA Today as one of the Top 10 Zipline experiences in America, winner of 2 Best of L.A. awards
- Explore the forest from 2 feet to over 300 feet in the air with two professionally trained canopy guides
- The perfect combination of a thrilling adventure in a scenic natural environment!
Nestled in the beautiful San Gabriel Mountains, this zipline canopy tour will send you soaring through the sky as you travel from one tree platform to the next.
Slow down and take in the sites from artfully crafted suspended sky bridges, and get your blood pumping as you step over the edge of a platform and rappel to the ground below.
Along the way, your professionally trained Canopy Guides will share insights on the environment and local history, leaving you with a greater appreciation for this mountainous gem hidden just outside bustling Southern California.
- 8 ziplines, ranging from 200 to 1500 feet in length (the final zipline is a dual side-by-side racing zip)
- 2 rappelling experiences
- 4 suspended sky bridges
- 3 short hikes
- Breathtaking long-range views of the Mojave Desert and peaks in the San Bernardino mountain range from artfully crafted tree platforms
As your guides will say - "You're clear to zip!"
- Participants must weigh between 90 - 250 pounds and be in good health
- Due to the nature of this activity, participants can not be pregnant or under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or certain prescription medications
- Participants must be able to walk one mile, hold both hands overhead, and have strength to pull yourself along the cable
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age
- Those under 18 years of age must have a participant agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour
You may be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 8 participants per tour. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions, including closed toed shoes. In cold weather we recommend wearing thin, liner style gloves and ear warmers.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 5 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 5 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is this experience safe?
Safety is your experience provider's top priority. They are a member of the American National Standards Institute accredited Association for Challenge Course Technologies (ACCT) and meet or exceed all ACCT standards for construction, operations and training.
All canopy guides are required to attend a rigorous 50-70+ hour technical training and pass a written and practical test prior to guiding. All guides are certified in First Aid, CPR and AED use.
How high is the canopy tour?
The course varies in height from 2 feet to over 300 feet above the ground. The greatest heights are reached while zipping across ziplines. The highest platform is situated high in a tree platform 95 feet above the ground.
How long are the ziplines?
The 8 ziplines on the course vary from 250 feet to 1500 feet in length. The tour ends with a side-by-side racing zipline!
How long is the tour?
Your total tour experience (from gear up to gear down) will last 3.5 to 4 hours. Your time in the trees will be approximately 3 hours.
Does the tour run in the rain?
Yes, and you will find that experiencing the San Gabriels in the rain is a truly invigorating experience. Forests come to life in the rain! Tours will be cancelled in the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds. If your tour is cancelled, you'll be able to reschedule directly with your tour guide.
What should I wear?
Wear clothing that is appropriate for the weather, and perhaps bring a few layering options along with you in the car. You are required to wear closed-toe shoes. Short shorts and tank tops are not recommended. If it's rainy, feel free to bring along a rain jacket and/or pants. Ponchos are not permitted. In cold weather, it is suggested that you wear thin, lined gloves that can be worn under the required work-style gloves provided. A wind resistant outer layer is helpful, as well as stocking caps or low profile ear warmers that are able to be worn under the helmets.
Can I wear my glasses?
Yes, but you might consider wearing an eye-glass strap to ensure that your glasses do not fall off. Straps are available for purchase on-site in the retail area.
Do I have to be physically fit in order to participate?
This tour requires a certain degree of physical fitness and health. Participants must be in good health in order to participate in this active tour. Participants must also be able to walk at least one mile. They must also have the strength to pull your body weight along a cable and slow themselves using a glove to create friction on the cable.
Other Los Angeles Gift Ideas:(View all 104 Los Angeles experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(7)
- Zipline Canopy TourFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(16)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $225Avg Rating of: 5(17)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $375
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- NASCAR Ride AlongFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Drive a NASCARFrom: $499Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Los Angeles Dinner CruiseFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 4-half(39)
- All Los Angeles Experiences
"AWESOME!!! 68 years of age and living a Cloud 9 life!! Our two guides were amazing, careful, experienced, friendly, funny. Last year was skydiving and hang gliding all with Cloud 9 Living. I took my 32-year-old movement balance workout specialist and his girlfriend. Young or old, this is an A++++ experience!!!!"
"It was scary as heck and I'll never do it again, but it was good to try it out once. We had the best guides, Timber and Emily."
"We thoroughly enjoyed the professionalism and sense of humor of our guides. It was obvious they love what they do. The experience was breathtaking and unique."