Indian Cooking Class
Select weekend dates
Click here for schedule
- Choose from 13 different themed Indian cooking classes each with a uniquely crafted menu
- Learn to prepare quick, easy, healthy & delicious meals from scratch
- Featured in Dine Magazine, the Miami Herald, Palmetto Bay News & NPR
- All classes culminate with a tantalizing sit-down meal from appetizer to dessert
If you're looking for a unique and delicious experience cooking and enjoying Indian food then you've come to the right place. Whether you've always been intrigued by Indian food or just want to try cooking it for the first time, this is your chance to explore the delicious flavors of India.
Your instructor, Ayesha D'Mello will lead you through a one-of-a-kind Indian culinary experience as you prepare 6-8 dishes. Ayesha's cooking philosophy is focused on preparing quick, easy, healthy and delicious Indian meals from scratch, and after just one class you'll be well on your way to preparing delicious Indian meals on your own.
You'll be provided with copies of the featured recipes from your class so you can replicate the dishes in your own kitchen.
And last but certainly not least, your class will culminate with a tantalizing sit down meal from appetizer to dessert.
Take a trip to India without leaving the kitchen!
- Classes rotate among 13 different menus and themes
- All cooking and kitchen supplies included, bring lots of enthusiasm and a big appetite!
Each class is 3 hours with the first two hours cooking and the last hour sitting down for a delicious meal.
Classes hold up to 10 participants.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Casual and comfortable attire you can wear in a kitchen.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 30 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation all bookings are final.
Do I need to be an experienced chef?
No experience necessary, your instructor will guide teach you everything you need to know in a fun and positive atmosphere.
Do I need to bring anything?
No, all food and kitchen supplies will be provided. All you need to bring is enthusiasm and a healthy appetite.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 64 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(18)From: $190
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $469
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Florida Keys Sunset Heli Tour (for 2+)From: $318
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences
"My wife gave me a gift of an Indian Cooking Class for our wedding anniversary. Neither of us have taken this class before, so we didn't really know what to expect. We LOVED every second of the class and highly recommend it to others. The menu of Indian vegetarian meals got us excited about Indian cooking right away. It is very inspiring to see somebody so passionate about cooking as our instructor (Ayesha). Her instructions are very easy to follow, and she takes time to explain what she does. During class, she shares some of her personal stories that make the whole experience much more enjoyable. The whole atmosphere is very cozy and makes you feel at home. Our cooked meals ended up being fantastic, much better than what you get at a typical Indian restaurant. We much appreciated Ayesha's commitment to fresh and organic ingredients. She teaches you how to cook not only a delicious, but also a healthy meal. At the end of the class, my wife and I signed up for more classes and now look forward to continue learning from Ayesha. We have already tried to cook a few Indian meals following Ayesha's recipes. Our cooked at home meals turned out great! Ayesha designs her recipes to be simple, easy to follow, and delicious. There is something very satisfactory in being able to achieve authentic Indian flavors by yourself. Can't wait to return again!"