South Beach and Miami Beach Tour
Miami Beach, FL
Daily - 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Tour South Beach and Miami Beach with the top down and the music on with this chauffeured tour of the coastal city!
- An experienced tour guide will lead you on a unique 1 hour and 15 minute tour in a classic convertible
- Discover over 33 points of interest that may include Bass Museum, Miami City Ballet, Jackie Gleason Theater, Botanical Garden, Holocaust Memorial, Cameo Theater, Ocean Drive, the Coral Rock house and more
- Cruise along in ameticulously maintained1940's or 1950's convertible you'd normally see in a museum!
Take to the streets of Miami in style on this 1 hour and 15 minute tour of the city in a classic convertible!
Up to 5 passengers can ride with the professional chauffeur and enjoy live narration of over 33 points of interest on the tour. Marvel at sights that may include:
- Bass Museum
- Miami City Ballet
- Jackie Gleason Theater
- New World Symphony
- Old and New City Hall
- Convention Center
- Botanical Garden
- Holocaust Memorial
- Lincoln Road
- Espanola Way
- Cameo Theater
- Ocean Drive
- Coral Rock House
Miami is the perfect city to see with the top down inside a vintage, luxury convertible!
- Water will be provided, however, food is not allowed in the vehicle
- Photo souvenirs are included in the price of this experience
- Pick up and drop off may be available if you're within the Miami Beach area
Approximately 1.5 hours
You may have up to 5 passengers on your private tour.
This experience is only for those riding in the convertible.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
It is recommended to wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. Sunscreen, sunglasses and hats are recommended. Clothing must be wore over swimsuits.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have requested a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Will I drive the car?
No, the car will be driven by a trained chauffeur that will also narrate the tour of Miami.
Are the cars originals?
Yes, the cars are maintained to the highest standard. They are as they would have been in the '40s and '50s. The cars are over 60 years old so some parts have been rebuilt and replaced by period-correct parts. The brakes and music systems have been updated.
Are the tours offered in multiple languages?
Yes, tours are available in English, Spanish and French.
What if the weather is bad?
In the event of severe weather, you will reschedule your tour for another date. If it begins raining on your tour, the remainder of the tour will be completed with the top up on the convertible.
Do I get to pick the car?
No, the car will be selected based on availability, party size and various other factors. All of the antique cars are convertibles and you will not be disappointed!
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 61 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(17)From: $190
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $199
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- Exotic Car Thrill RideAvg Rating of: 4-half(2)From: $89
- All Miami Experiences
"We did the tour of Miami in an antique car experience, which was brilliant. The driver knew all about the car and showed us all the features before we started the tour which we found really interesting. The tour itself was great. We saw lots of South Beach and heard lots of history of the area. Our driver was lovely (sorry I can't remember her name), and we would definitely recommend this experience."