South Beach Miami, FL
Mondays, Wednesday through Friday - 5:00 PM
Saturdays - 12:00 PM & 5:00 PM
Sundays - 12:00 PM
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour providers have been featured in Frommer's, Miami magazine, Deco, NBC Miami and Daily Candy
- Experience South Beach's legendary Art Deco architecture, it's melting pot of cultures, and of course delicious culinary delights
- Enjoy a variety of tastings at 5 - 7 stops of some of South Beach's favorite eateries
- The perfect chance for visitors or locals to experience South Beach from a whole new perspective
On this South Beach food tour, you'll venture to the must-try hot spots that craft some of Miami's tastiest bites.
A melting pot of cultures, South Florida's offerings run the gamut from five-star gourmet to hole-in-the-wall delicious. Your guides will lead you through South Beach's favorite culinary locales that are as varied as the communities of Miami.
Take in South Beach's Art Deco architecture as you learn the cultural background and ingredients of each mouth-watering bite you'll be tasting. This tour is a melting pot of cultures with 5 - 7 varied tastings that may include:
- Traditional Colombian cuisine
- Tastes of Argentina
- A Cuban Classic
- Gourmet Italian cuisine
- Tastes of Peru
- A special "Sweet" treat
Plus, you'll get a chance to meet face to face with the people behind the food, and learn the stories behind the dishes you sample along the way.
The ultimate South Beach culinary experience!
- All tastings are included in the price
- Visit 5-7 tasting locations for samples that will happily fill most stomachs
- Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile
- Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any food allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking your tour
2 - 2.5 hours
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This tour is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
Are tour guide gratuities included?
Gratuity is not included in the cost of this experience, but is greatly appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
How far will we walk?
Participants can expect to walk approximately 1 mile at a leisurely pace throughout the tour.
I have dietary restrictions, what should I do?
Please let your guide know about any dietary restrictions at the start of your tour.Please note, the tour providers are not able to make any changes to the pre-arranged menu.
Are children welcome?
Yes, children are welcome on the tour. Please note that special kids menus are not available.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 59 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Race a FerrariAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $349
- Race an Audi R8Avg Rating of: 5(3)From: $249
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(16)From: $190
- South Beach Miami Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $60
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson - Palm Aire Country ClubAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $199
- Fighter Pilot for a DayAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $1,492
- Race a LamborghiniAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $299
- Ultimate Exotic Car RacingAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $849
- All Miami Experiences
"We did the walking tour of Miami. It was quite a nice evening as there were 16 other people on the tour, so we got talking to everyone. We were a little disappointed as it was not as good as we expected. There was not a lot of time at the places to order drinks, etc., although water was provided. We only managed to order at 1 venue. The meeting place was not great, a street which we had been told to avoid after dark by another tour guide. The first restaurant on this street was not great either, actually made us a little concerned that we had made a mistake booking the tour at all. They served us Churros to take out which was really tough. After eating these in Madrid with dipping sauce at one of their oldest chocolaterias, this did not match up, and mine ended up in the bin (I wasn't the only one). Also we turned up really hungry, and to be given a dessert first was a bit of a strange choice. The restaurants got better after that. Jennifer, our guide, was lovely and gave us lots of information about the area which we enjoyed. the places we visited were interesting. The portions were small which was fine for me, but the men on the trip were still hungry at the end. The last stop was a lovely little Italian bakery where they served a takeaway version of a stuffed pita bread. For me, this should have been nearer the beginning, as I found I couldn't eat the bread after all those stops. Italian ice cream at the end was great. Overall I didn't think it was worth the amount we paid for it."
"Food tour guide, Lisa, was knowledgeable, passionate & friendly."
"We had a very enjoyable tour with Jennifer, who obviously loves Miami and is very knowledgeable about the areas we visited. The choice of restaurants varied from small, family-owned establishments to Emilio Estefan's upscale restaurant. Food choices were varied and delicious and ones that I probably would never have ordered, but I'm so glad I tried. No one left the tour hungry, the group was diverse by both age and ethnicity, and we all enjoyed the experience immensely!"