South Beach Miami, FL
Monday, Wednesday - Friday at 5:00 PM
Saturday at 12:00pm & 5:00 PM
Sunday at 12:00 PM
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour providers have been featured in Frommer's, Miami magazine, Deco, NBC Miami and Daily Candy
- Experience South Beach's legendary Art Deco architecture, it's melting pot of cultures, and of course delicious culinary delights
- Enjoy a variety of tastings at 5 - 7 stops of some of South Beach's favorite eateries
- The perfect chance for visitors or locals to experience South Beach from a whole new perspective
On this South Beach food tour, you'll venture to the must-try hot spots that craft some of Miami's tastiest bites.
A melting pot of cultures, South Florida's offerings run the gamut from five-star gourmet to hole-in-the-wall delicious. Your guides will lead you through South Beach's favorite culinary locales that are as varied as the communities of Miami.
Take in South Beach's Art Deco architecture as you learn the cultural background and ingredients of each mouth-watering bite you'll be tasting. This tour is a melting pot of cultures with 5 - 7 varied tastings that may include:
- Traditional Colombian cuisine
- Tastes of Argentina
- A Cuban Classic
- Gourmet Italian cuisine
- Tastes of Peru
- A special "Sweet" treat
The ultimate South Beach culinary experience!
All tastings are included in the price. Please notify us of any food concerns prior to the tour. You will visit 5 - 7 different establishments that will happily fill most stomachs.
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
2 - 2.5 hours
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience runs rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
Are tour guide gratuities included?
Gratuity is not included in the cost of this experience. If you enjoy your tour a gratuity for your guide is highly appreciated.
I have dietary restrictions, what should I do?
Please let your guide know about any dietary restrictions at the start of your tour. Please note, your tour providers are not able to make any changes to the pre-arranged menu.
Are children welcome?
Yes, children are welcome on the tour, but please note that special kids menus are not available.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 57 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $149Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $559Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $210Avg Rating of: 4-half(11)
- South Beach Miami Food TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $229Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $379
- Race an Audi R8From: $279
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $329Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Miami Experiences
"I was not able to get the date I requested but the immediate attention to my request was excellent. I was able to reschedule without any problems and experience the tour. Thank you. "
" Everything went smoothly from reservation to tour completion. Tour guide was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. "
"We had a good time with the guide and the other people on the tour. However, the food was rather pedestrian. The first restaurant, Angler's was the best one Saviche.... a good choice for an appetizer. One restaurant gave us tiny cut up rolls of something.... not enough to share. Jerry's famous diner gave us cookies cut into 1/4..... really? not even a whole cookie? Also, the food was all latin, so it was not really diverse. I suppose if I was not from around Miami it would have been interesting to eat that... but Southbeach cuisine has so much more interesting things to offer then empanadas. It seems to me that if you are having a food tour, then you must make sure that the food is good.... looks good.... tastes good and is enough for people for dinner. This should be true for all the venues, not just one or two. I must say, we left hungry!"