South Beach Miami, FL
Mondays, Wednesday through Friday - 5:00 PM
Saturdays - 12:00 PM & 5:00 PM
Sundays - 12:00 PM
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour providers have been featured in Frommer's, Miami magazine, Deco, NBC Miami and Daily Candy
- Experience South Beach's legendary Art Deco architecture, it's melting pot of cultures, and of course delicious culinary delights
- Enjoy a variety of tastings at 5 - 7 stops of some of South Beach's favorite eateries
- The perfect chance for visitors or locals to experience South Beach from a whole new perspective
On this South Beach food tour, you'll venture to the must-try hot spots that craft some of Miami's tastiest bites.
A melting pot of cultures, South Florida's offerings run the gamut from five-star gourmet to hole-in-the-wall delicious. Your guides will lead you through South Beach's favorite culinary locales that are as varied as the communities of Miami.
Take in South Beach's Art Deco architecture as you learn the cultural background and ingredients of each mouth-watering bite you'll be tasting. This tour is a melting pot of cultures with 5 - 7 varied tastings that may include:
- Traditional Colombian cuisine
- Tastes of Argentina
- A Cuban Classic
- Gourmet Italian cuisine
- Tastes of Peru
- A special "Sweet" treat
The ultimate South Beach culinary experience!
All tastings are included in the price. Please notify us of any food concerns prior to the tour. You will visit 5 - 7 different establishments that will happily fill most stomachs.
Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
2 - 2.5 hours
Up to 15 people per tour
This experience is only for those on the tour.
This experience runs rain or shine.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothes appropriate for the weather and walking.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations/refunds will be given but you may reschedule your tour with at least 72 hours advance notice.
Are tour guide gratuities included?
Gratuity is not included in the cost of this experience. If you enjoy your tour a gratuity for your guide is highly appreciated.
I have dietary restrictions, what should I do?
Please let your guide know about any dietary restrictions at the start of your tour. Please note, your tour providers are not able to make any changes to the pre-arranged menu.
Are children welcome?
Yes, children are welcome on the tour, but please note that special kids menus are not available.
Other Miami Gift Ideas:(View all 55 Miami experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $140
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $533Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $190Avg Rating of: 4-half(10)
- South Beach Miami Food TourFrom: $59Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $199Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Race a FerrariFrom: $349
- Race an Audi R8From: $249
- Race a LamborghiniFrom: $299Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- All Miami Experiences
"Our son gave us Cloud 9 as a gift; so glad we took advantage of it here on Miami Beach. Our guide made it a fun experience, pointing out noteworthy Art Deco hotels and private residences along the walking/food tour. By the end of the 2.5 hour experience we had 'hit the food wall' (stuffed). We will certainly suggest this tour to friends and family in the future. Our tour guide was engaging and knowledgeable, sharing lots of great information about different cuisine in South Beach."
"I was not able to get the date I requested but the immediate attention to my request was excellent. I was able to reschedule without any problems and experience the tour. Thank you. "
" Everything went smoothly from reservation to tour completion. Tour guide was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. "