Ivy Spa Club located in downtown Minneapolis, MN in the historic Ivy Tower
Monday through Saturday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Sundays - 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM
Experience a journey of luxury and self-renewal with your loved one at Minneapolis's only destination spa.
- Fourteen treatment rooms, sauna & steam rooms, luxurious amenities, bamboo floors and organic products
- Rejuvenate with side by side signature massages and facials in the elegant Couple's Suite
- Relax and reconnect in this Couples Getaway
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Perfect for the two of you, this Couples Getaway not only revitalizes the body but the bond between you and your loved one.
Arrive early and relax in the steam room, sauna and co-ed whirlpool and heavenly relaxation areas.
Then step into the newly designed Couple's Suite for full relaxation side by side massages featuring exclusive pampering touches including cooling cucumber eye compresses. Your therapist will use firm but gentle pressure to improve circulation, ease muscle aches and tension, improve flexibility and create relaxation.
Next you'll enjoy a uniquely customized and specifically formulated facial. This treatment repairs and restores and is beneficial for all skin types. A deep pore cleansing, exfoliation and steaming begins the treatment, followed by a face, neck and decollete massage.
Finally, a soothing mask is applied leaving your skin radiant with a healthy glow.
Afterward, enjoy a light serving of cheese and crackers as you relax and reconnect.
A luxurious robe and slippers will be provided for your use. Your experience doesn't need to end with the completion of your spa service. We welcome you to linger and fully experience our opulent surroundings. Sink into one of our sumptuous chairs for a peaceful day dream, take in (or take out) a delicious organic meal, from our carefully selected recipes of favorite American Spa dishes in the Cafe.
**20% gratuity is included in this package**
Approximately 2, 2.5 hours
Just for the two of you.
This is a private experience for the couple.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Spa attire is provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 3 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 3 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 35 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(59)From: $110
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - DuluthFrom: $294
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(36)From: $119
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)From: $150
- Spec Car Racing School - BrainerdAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $376
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $42
- Fly a BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $256
- All Minneapolis Experiences