Manicure & Pedicure
Ivy Spa Club located in downtown Minneapolis, MN in the historic Ivy Tower
Monday - Saturday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- This luxurious spa boasts 14 treatment rooms, sauna & steam rooms, eco-friendly design and organic products
- Give your feet the pampering they deserve with this relaxing spa pedicure
- Follow with a soothing manicure to leave your skin glowing and youthful
- Pamper yourself with this relaxing manicure and pedicure - you deserve it!
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Ease tension and melt away stress at Minneapolis' exclusive destination spa. Arrive early and relax in the steam room, sauna and co-ed whirlpool and heavenly relaxation areas.
From the moment you arrive at the spa, you will feel an aura of total relaxation. Your therapist will lead you into your treatment area where your feet and hands will experience an unforgettable healing.
Your pedicure will include a gentle softening foot soak and a stimulating exfoliation foot scrub, followed by a nourishing foot masque with soothing warm towels. Tired feet are rejuvenated with a foot massage followed by polish change.
Your manicure will luxuriously hydrate, soothe and rejuvenate your hands. Cuticles are softened, hands and arms are exfoliated and massaged, nails are shaped and polished to perfection.
A luxurious robe and slippers will be provided for your use.
Your experience doesn't need to end with the completion of your spa service. We welcome you to linger and fully experience our opulent surroundings. Sink into one of our sumptuous chairs for a peaceful day dream, or take in (or take out) a delicious organic meal from our carefully selected recipes of favorite American Spa dishes in the Cafe.
**20% gratuity is included in this package**
45 minute manicure, 60 minute spa pedicure; 105 minute total experience
Just for you
This treatment is exclusively for the participant.
This experience is not weather dependent
What to Wear:
Spa attire is provided
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 3 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 3 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Why should I buy this experience from Cloud 9 Living?
Customers sometimes ask why they should buy an experience gift from Cloud 9 Living, rather than directly from the experience provider or another company. The answer is simple - WE DO GIFTING RIGHT!
No Risk, No Worries - Gift giving is meant to be fun, not stressful. That's why we've come up with flexible policies like free exchanges, and 30 day refunds.
Best in Class - We vet all our experience providers to ensure your gift recipient is in great hands. We check their years in business, awards, certifications, safety record, and constantly monitor customer reviews. Rest assured, they're AWESOME!
Exchanges - With over 1,800 experiences nationwide, we've got something for everyone. So if your gift recipient decides they'd like to exchange the experience you gave them for another of our 1,800+ amazing experiences - no problem!
Looking to book this experience when you purchase?
No need, give the perfect gift and let them choose their date. If you'd like to buy and book, simply give us a call at (866) 525-6839.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 29 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 5(28)
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourFrom: $145Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $255
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourFrom: $50Avg Rating of: 4(8)
- SpaFinder Wellness Gift CertificateFrom: $100
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)From: $180
- Swedish MassageFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Deep Tissue MassageFrom: $160
- All Minneapolis Experiences