Hot Stone Massage
Ivy Spa Club located in downtown Minneapolis, MN in the historic Ivy Tower
Monday - Saturday, 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sunday, 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- This luxurious spa boasts 14 treatment rooms, sauna & steam rooms, eco-friendly design and organic products
- 80 minutes of exclusive pampering using Minnesota stones to melt away layers of stress
- Rejuvenate the body and mind and ultimately the soul
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Bathe your senses and soothe your spirit at Minneapolis' exclusive destination spa. Arrive early and relax in the steam room, sauna, and co-ed whirlpool and heavenly relaxation areas.
This hot stone massage is a total relaxation massage. Your therapist will use firm but gentle pressure to improve circulation, ease muscle aches and tension, improve flexibility and create relaxation. Minnesota stones are used as an extension of your therapist's hands to melt away tension and release tight muscles.
Immerse yourself in a world of relaxation and well-being beyond your imagination.
A luxurious robe and slippers will be provided for your use.
Your experience doesn't need to end with the completion of your spa service. We welcome you to linger and fully experience our opulent surroundings. Sink into one of our sumptuous chairs for a peaceful day dream, or enjoy (or take out) a delicious organic meal from our carefully selected recipes of favorite American Spa dishes in the Cafe.
**20% gratuity is included in this package**
80 Minute Massage
This experience is exclusively for the participant.
This experience is not weather dependent.
What to Wear:
Spa attire is provided
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 3 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 3 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Minneapolis Gift Ideas:(View all 35 Minneapolis experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 5(59)From: $110
- Learn to Fly a Helicopter - DuluthFrom: $294
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(37)From: $119
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)Avg Rating of: 3(1)From: $150
- Spec Car Racing School - BrainerdAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $376
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $225
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourAvg Rating of: 4-half(19)From: $42
- Fly a BiplaneAvg Rating of: 5(3)From: $256
- All Minneapolis Experiences