Spec Car Racing School
Brainerd International Raceway; Brainerd, MN
Select dates only.
Click for schedule specifics.
- In operation for over 30 years, your racing school has instructed hundreds of delighted students
- Lead instructor has been involved in racing since the 1970's and has dozens of championships to his credit
- Your brief classroom instruction will cover safety measures, basic racing technique, and track dynamics
- Get ready for the racing experience of your life!
Everything you will need for your High Performance Driving Experience is provided. All you need to do is arrive and drive!
Your day will start with a 1 hour classroom instruction which covers the basics of racing techniques and safety issues. Your professional instructor will then take you around the track in an SUV to help familiarize you with the track.
Now it's time to get into your driving suit, helmet and gloves and get buckled into the 5 speed, Ford Spec Racer to see what racing is all about!
The thrill of driving a purpose built race car around a famous, historic race track, at speed, and with confidence, is what BIR Performance Driving School will provide for you!
Choose from 3 racing options that allow for 25 minutes, 75 minutes or 2.5 hours of racing time. All options include classroom, on-Track Instruction, racing gear & catered breakfast. Price includes tax.
Participants must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid driver's license.
Participants must know how to operate a manual transmission, as none of the vehicles are automatic.
Participants must also be between 5'0" - 6'5" tall and should weight no more than 250 pounds.
Varies depending on option chosen.
10-12 cars are on the track at one time. Total group size will vary.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Wear comfortable clothing suitable for weather conditions and closed toe, thin soled shoes.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other Minneapolis Experiences:(View all 28 Minneapolis experiences)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $119Avg Rating of: 5(27)
- Twin Cities Scenic Plane TourFrom: $145Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $255
- Downtown Minneapolis Food TourFrom: $50Avg Rating of: 4(7)
- Swedish MassageFrom: $155Avg Rating of: 4-half(1)
- Date Night Pottery Class (for 2+)From: $180
- Deep Tissue MassageFrom: $160
- Hot Stone MassageFrom: $229
- All Minneapolis Experiences
- Gift Certificates